if it freezes reinstall fnis ! >_<

Sakurazaki

Sakurazaki

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Having problems.

It works on NPCs, but when I cast on myself, all that happens is that my character gets into a 'get back up" animation from the ground and has fluid dropping form the crotch area. Happens for any part of the shout. Help?

yosecretsquirrel

yosecretsquirrel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
Some things never change. Estrus was a gamekiller in Oblivion and its the same thing for Skyrim. In Oblivion it at least had the decency to corrupt save games over time, in Skyrim it crushes the first save right out of the gate. My advice if you want to run this, run it from a fresh game with no more than a body mod and skeleton, have your fun then dump it and get back to the game. I refuse to spend hours trying to troubleshoot it again, especially when it looks like I face hours of fixing the crap it already messed up.
I don't usually slag a mod if it sucks but this one is downright dangerous and deserves to be. FNIS hates it outright and whines about the anims. Makes me wish I had learned to cuss in Japanese.

akiovash

akiovash

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
In response to post #7854460.

Well first mods aren't perfect they never will be they will always have problems. A mod like this take a lot of time and changes a lot of things that were never ever meant to be changed or added. You can't "slag" a mod for it's bugs because all mods will have some especially ones like this that have very VERY recently been released. The guy works on this when he can you take the risk and the bugs that come along with a mod when downloading it. You should know better than to not keep a backup of any savegames you put any mod on. Also on your advice why would you want to worry about keeping this on any of your main save games anyway? This would add nothing to your game you make a backup of whatever you put it on (Or cheat to get a character progressed to where you want from a new game, or whatever.). Also just to stress this point ALL mods are dangerous if YOU do not make a backup of save games you do not want to be f***ed up. And i am having no problems with this and even the most recent version of FNIS that's something else.

matekun

matekun

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
In response to post #7854460. #7858590 is also a reply to the same post.

yosecretsquirrel exaggerated based on bad personal experience.I've been using it in my game for 60+ hours with more than 50 mods and no save corruption or bloat issues.

Still, I think that this mod is more inestable than the average ones.Some advice to using it:

-Never save when the animations are running.
-Never leave the area when the animations are running.
-Never use it in more than 2 or 3 npcs at the same time,can instant ctd your game or maybe crash when you save the next time or leave the area.
-For more security just save,use Estrus to enjoy the show and when done,reload your save.

NOTE:Important think,I DON'T use Edialog with Estrus,is recommended by the mod author but I used it in the past and is buggy like Estrus.So ,both combined increase your change to give problems in your game.

That's it,happy Estrussing.

Mistle24

Mistle24

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts
In response to post #7854460. #7858590, #7868035 are all replies on the same post.

all I can say is, make a better one if you think you could do better, for a port of an Oblivion mod it isn't bad. Be careful how you word things, Moderators don't take kindly to this type of criticism.

ajfkgo

ajfkgo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I download this mod but... my character is just standing and not looking objects(tentacle,wooden horse and machine) what's wrong?

Edited by ajfkgo, 22 April 2013 - 04:17 AM.

Faithful32

Faithful32

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
What is the ids for the shouts?

MackBlade

MackBlade

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Excellent mod granted you have to be a little careful with it as to where you save and what other mods you may crash into but generally find this pretty safe back up your saves every now and then i find it a nice addition superb animation as well as a choice of three anims not that short at that and you don't really notice any looping but did notice a slight glitch as if its dropping a frame or something buti must admit im being really picky at this point. using the alternate sound files which are also pretty damn good and the Estrus Chaurus mod which ive not had the chance to test yet looking forward to that one ;) PS noticed one small problem the various apparatus seem to be 1/2 a foot of the ground could well be down to my system due to the amount of mods installed but it would be nice if i could get rid of the hovering, any idea`s? Endorsed.

Edited by MackBlade, 22 April 2013 - 08:50 AM.

RengardZ

RengardZ

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
In response to post #7854460. #7858590, #7868035, #7878483 are all replies on the same post.

Moderators hate any form of criticism cause they're afraid peoples little feelings will be hurt. Waaah. get over it i say. there will be criticism for things that happen badly. Honestly i never saw anything wrong with what the guy is saying. if the mod creator would maybe perhaps look into why it would do that and help the guy he wouldn't have to be critical. goes both ways and the moderators will just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Page loaded in: 1.307 seconds