[Auditions]Secrets of Valuungrann

Hangman4358

Auditions for:

Secrets of Valuungrann

Deadline: March 26th

Description:

=================

I am holding voice actor auditions for my mod. I have this or something similar posted on a few websites hence I am holding auditions and hopefully will get enough interest in the next to weeks. I have 90% of the mod done. All that really remains in the voice acting and packing the mod and then uploading it. I have chosen to do it this way because I wanted potential voice actors to see that I am serious about this mod. And to show that I am looking for people who are also serious about voice acting and will actually do their part.

A little bit about me so you know where I am coming from. I have been modding games since 2002 and I am only 23. I started out with Battlefield 1942 and then modded all the Battlefield games until EA decided mods cut into their bottom line of selling DLC. I was one of the longest serving members of the Stargate: Battle For Mankind mod for BF1942 and BF2. I have released mods before and I want to release this one. So you won't have to worry about me flaking out.

The Characters:

=================

Ok, this is the part you really want to read. Below I have info about all the characters and their voicing. I have two main characters which each have around 150-300 lines. And I also have 4 other characters who have maybe a total of 30 - 40 lines between them.

Main Characters:

=================

Legate Fjorna Steelclaw

Nord, Legion soldier, tough, smart, extremely loyal to her men and friends, slightly sarcastic, good hearted

She has the most lines since she is both a fully voiced follower and an integral part of the story. She is a tough female lead. I have always found that video games lack strong, realistic female leads. I hope I can find a voice actors who can help bring some realism to this part. I do want to keep the slight Nordic accent of the other Nords for this part.

1. {Hello}Another day in Paradise. Sweaty men and hungry Draugr!

2. {Hello}Do you hear the wilds of Skyrim call for you?

3. General Tullius is not the greatest fan of my ways but even he is willing to look the other way for me.

4. The story goes that when my forefathers first came to Skyrim soon after Ysgramor's victory over the elves, one of them wanted an axe.

Drevis Renthar

Dunmer, adventurer, smith, sarcastic, cagy, of ambiguous morality

He plays a fairly large part. He is the one for whom you do the quest which leads you into meeting Fjorna. I want to keep the haughty, and slightly malevolent tone of the Dunmer.

1. {Hello}Ay, what do you want Dunmer?

2. {Hello}I hope you have my shield with you.

3. You might not be Dunmer but from the looks of you, I'd say you know how to wield a forge hammer.

4. That is a good question. Ideally you would travel to Morrowind but since that isn't really possible you are going to have to find another source.

Side Characters:

=================

Bjarlin Steelclaw

Nord, Fjorna's brother. Standard nord, has all of 3 lines.

1. Bless the Gods. I have not hear from her in what seems like an age.

2. Thank you for bringing this to me. I could not be more grateful.

3. The Steelclaw family is in your debt. Now please, I must be on my way.

Two Soldiers

Two legion soldier that are stuck in a crypt and really want nothing more than to get out but are stuck guarding a door. these guys really have 10 lines between the two. Not old and scruff. Redguards

1. {Hello}Hold up! Where do you think you're going? This place is dangerous.

2. {Hello}Someone new! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to find us.

3. Aw well. Probably turned out better for you anyway. We haven't been paid in ages and all I have is this button and some salt.

4. {GoodBye}Don't listen to my warning then. Won't bother me if you die back there.

Drevis Renthar's Bodyguard

Darkelf, permanently annoyed. Mainly tells you to talk to Renthar instead of him. 15 or so lines.

1. {Hello}Why don't you talk to Renthar instead of me? He is the one in charge after all.

2. {Hello}Renthar has a project for you.

3. {Hello}Get away from me you dirty low life!

What to do:

=================

So you made it down all the way to here. So you are most likely still interested. So what should you do? Please record two or three of the lines I posted for the character you are interested in. Make the recordings like you would if this was a final version. I want to be able to hear the quality of your recordings. Then email them to me. Also, include some info about yourself , what character(s) you are interested in and of course link me to any voice reel you have and want to show off.

My email: [email protected]

When I get your email I will email you back telling you have received it. I will wait until my deadline for submissions has passed and will then hopefully fill the slots with people who have auditioned. I don't want this to sound harsh or turn people away but I want to make it clear that I don't work on a first come first service basis because I want quality not expedience. So please, bring your best and let's make a super mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join. This is just a random sample

https://soundcloud.com/tesvoiceactordanthwe/danthwe-of-valenwood

Chek also this thread for my/our qualifications =)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/951656-the-voice-actors-of-skyrim-nexus/&do=findComment&comment=7683653

PM if interested in my voice

Edited by harmony90

Guest deleted6217698

Darn, only just noticed this. It maybe be past the 26th, but are you still taking auditions?

Edited by Kalthramis