25 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 962,628 posts
Joy of Perspective - Dragonborn Compatability

This addon/patch converts the Dragonborn armor sets to be compatible with the Joy of Perspective mod by the RFVP team.

MichaelSeph

MichaelSeph

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
YELLING:
49 UNIQUE DOWNLOADS AND NO POST YET ? xD

crusader12k

crusader12k

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #7561869.

No need to yell :) But thanks for going first.

kyranasa

kyranasa

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
In response to post #7561869. #7563308 is also a reply to the same post.

so........ This mod allow me to..... look at my boobies? (YIPPEEEEE) but seriously .... that's it?

crusader12k

crusader12k

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #7561869. #7563308, #7638230 are all replies on the same post.

Well, not exactly. This mod extends the functionality of another mod that lets you look at your boobs (the perspective mod mentioned in the description). More specifically, it replaces first person animations with the first person view of third person animations. It's a realism mod, plain and simple.

Gamester565

Gamester565

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
In response to post #7561869. #7563308, #7638230, #7680141 are all replies on the same post.

we can see our feet :D

kasrawy

kasrawy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
I can't seem to get it to work :(.
My other vanilla armors work fine but when I wear the dragonborn ones I just see my arms. I am using a custom race but I switched to a vanilla one and still no dice. I am also using some custom armor meshes (the CALYPS armor conversion packs) for the dragonborn as well as some vanilla armors, the replaced vanilla armors show just fine while the dragonborn ones don't seem to appear. everything shows right when. I'm thinking this may be some sort of mod conflict?
anyway thanks for the mod and I will keep trying to get it to work.

crusader12k

crusader12k

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #8044834.

Sorry, I've been out of town. Any luck since you posted?
Basically this mod takes the vanilla first person animations and replaces them with third person. This has to be done individually with each armor mesh, which is why I'm suspicious of your replacer. There is another mod pack floating around which extends the Joy of Perspective mod to armors not in the base mod, and I wouldn't be surprised if your replacer was patched that way.

However, as far as I know, Dragonborn hasn't been added there yet, let alone any replacers for DB armors. If you still haven't gotten it to work, than you probably have to wait for that update, or convert the mesh animations yourself. The tutorial is on the Joy of Perspective mod page, and not terribly difficult (but somewhat time-consuming).

valandial

valandial

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #8044834. #8159995 is also a reply to the same post.

I still cant get mine to work :/

crusader12k

crusader12k

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #8044834. #8159995, #8412390 are all replies on the same post.

I take it you mean that when you look down, there's nothing (?).

Can you get the original mod to work? As in, when you are in game, can you see vanilla armors in first person but not dragonborn armors? If that's the case, do you have both .eps files active? Do you have any replacers etc for dragonborn armors?

Basically, I need more info :/

EDIT: are you the same person with a different account, because you said "still"?

Edited by crusader12k, 14 July 2013 - 03:48 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.115 seconds