58 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987,415 posts
Lara Croft - The Nordic Tomb-Raider

A completely stand-alone mod featuring our lovely Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013 by Square-Enix and Crystal Dynamics.

Co0n

Co0n

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
Why do you upload pictures af some random girl if you are offering a Lara Croft look-alike?
would make more sense to upload pictures of her imho.

spawngregory

spawngregory

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 529 posts
In response to post #7557036.

Are you troll'ing ?

Lozzlescotch

Lozzlescotch

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
In response to post #7557036. #7557074 is also a reply to the same post.

Going have to agree. This really doesn't look like the new Lara. Pretty sure someone else has showed off a near identical look alike. I don't think it's a mod yet but the pictures were being showcased on the recent files.

tolgs101

tolgs101

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Hey I installed your mod, and it's great and all. But, I have a few issues with it.
You say she is trained in archery. Why does she have her sword as her primary weapon then?
You really need to tweak her facial looks to look more like what it is supposed to be.
I get a really bad neck seam on her, like her head is far more darker than her body. She is the only standalone follower I have this issue with, so could you please try fix that because it's really annoying.
Also, sometimes her eyes disappear. Like it's just the sockets where the eye goes but no eye. the appear and re-appear randomly.

If all this gets fixed in your update, I will gladly endorse this mod!
Thanks! :)

braigus09

braigus09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
In response to post #7557712.

-You can't say you're a sniper with only a sniper rifle in hand. Never really said hers is only master with a bow. 'sides she's no master archer or anything.

-The eyes must have been the invisibility bug, I included in her level curve to have the 'Shadow warrior' perk when she reaches level 20 up.

-It's still beta, so I'm still learning the workarounds to facial morphing on the CK. If you know CK than I do then you know, it ain't easy getting the correct mold because CK tends to distort into a fish-eye view whenever you zoom in to your character model. I am no Omega99jp.

-If the neck seam is caused by face tint glitch then just refresh her model via console (disable/enable). If it's because of the facial dirt then it's fine, she's supposed to have a dirty face.

donnyducky

donnyducky

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 662 posts
Lara! In my game... looks like the newest Lara too. thanks ^^

Edited by donnyducky, 12 March 2013 - 11:46 AM.

spanian77

spanian77

Legion V

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,558 posts
Yesterday I started playing that game(TR2013,very very nice game) and I was thinking something like this..nice work here,I like it a lot,however I hope you can make her even more..2013 game's Lara if possible because I know that if you want to match perfectly a known character to Skyrim needs hard work, IMHO your current work reminds me more the previous TR games than the 2013 one.Here some fresh pics(taken no more than 10 mins) of her :
(view them in mod's forum thread better,I shrinked them a bit here)

tombraider2013031214064.jpg

tombraider2013031214082.jpg

tombraider2013031214055.jpg

Edited by spanian77, 12 March 2013 - 12:30 PM.

braigus09

braigus09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts
In response to post #7558444.

Perfect just perfect! This is just what I need. I'll begin editing tomorrow. I was gonna buy the game for next week. Thanks for this.

ShadowGearX

ShadowGearX

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts
Ignore the trolls, this is the closest matching Lara released on the Nexus. I thank you for your effort and for sharing this with the community. Keep up the great work!

Page loaded in: 1.278 seconds