SKSE "Please update to the latest version of Skyrim" Launcher

CZeroCraft

Hey guys/gals, I need your help.

So I recently installed SKSE, from the SKSE silverlock homepage, choosing the Beta Runbuild skse 1_06_11. I followed

on SKSE, and adding the Data folder on Nexus Mod Manager.

However, when I try to run the SKSE mod loader, the little black launcher box in the corner appears, and then I get a message saying "Please update to the latest version of Skyrim." I have launched Skyrim from Steam without any problems, and Steam is launching the latest version, 1.8.151.0.

Help would be highly appreciated.

Hm. Well, then thanks! I'll try it out.

EDIT:

Okay, so I installed SKSE, not the beta runtime but the other one. It launched and worked. However, I have two mods installed (besides SKSE) on Nexus Mod Manager, SkyUI and Quality World Map. They are not activated when I launch the SKSE. I'm also currently downloading another mod.

Any reason for why SkyUI and Quality World Map is not working? They are both activated and latest versions.

Double EDIT: I double-checked, and Quality World Map is on, but not SkyUI. That's wierd. Any reasons why SkyUI is not working? I have the latest version, 3.2, and latest version of NMM, 0.44.2.

Edited by CZeroCraft

What does "not activated" mean?

Skyui should give some kind of errormessage without skse.

SkyUI, when I activate it trough NMM, it doesn't show any error message. Launching SKSE works perfectly fine, as it's supposed to. Quality World Maps is activated as a mod, using the SKSE. However, I don't get the SkyUI's UI when I load my character and go into my inventory. It's wierd. And yes, I have tried re-booting my computer.

EDIT: The initial problem (fixing SKSE) is solved.

Edited by CZeroCraft

• 2 weeks later...

Open up your game library in Steam. Right Click on Skyrim>Properties>Updates tab.....See if the option is set to "Always keep my game up to date". If not, your Skyrim install will be needed to update in order to use the newest version of SKSE. Or, you can keep an older version of Skyrim, and use an older version of SKSE.

• 1 month later...