• 51 posts
In response to post #8372402.

Edit again 6.03a hot fix is the issue. Uninstalled it now it works

Nyralda

Nyralda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
In response to post #8368680. #8370914 is also a reply to the same post.

Not a dumb question at all, i tried it that way and it didn't work, the only reason i can think of as to why it wont work is the ID for Cross is somehow different then how it is supposed to be.

Oferphuxake

Oferphuxake

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
In response to post #8368680. #8370914, #8374856 are all replies on the same post.

I think you have to use the base object ID when manipulating NPCs. Try this:

1) Position your character so that you are very close to, and can see, the NPC you wish to manipulate. I recommend first-person view.
2) Enter the console.
3) Left-click the NPC's image with your mouse cursor. You will see a name in quotes, and a globally unique identifier (GUID). Ignore this GUID.
4) Type "gbo" in the console (without quotes) and hit ENTER. The console will return a different GUID than in step 3. Use this GUID when referencing this NPC in the console.

Worky?

Edited by Oferphuxake, 02 July 2013 - 10:32 PM.

Oferphuxake

Oferphuxake

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
I have another question.

The "DarnUI Support for FWE 6-02" mod causes the display of an "NV" meter which reads "666"

How do I get rid of this meter? Thanks.

polbashkisneslo

polbashkisneslo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
In response to post #8377928.

That's because DarnUI is installed but not activated or you haven't installed DarnUI itself.

rajaaditama

rajaaditama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

but the alternate start freeze.

rajaaditama

rajaaditama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

never mind the 6.03 fix it  ;D

Oferphuxake

Oferphuxake

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
In response to post #8377928. #8378921 is also a reply to the same post.

Thanks for your reply, polbashkisneslo.

DarNUI was the first mod I installed. :) It works perfectly. If I activate only FWE, I have no problems. As soon as I add the FWE DUI update, I get the "NV" meter, which is always full and at 666.

I have reason to believe that the FWE DUI update is actually the sole cause of this. Upon activation / configuration of the "Unified HUD Project" mod, its configuration indicates a checkbox for "FWE - Darnified NV Meter" which it only detects when the FWE DUI update is already activated.

Nonetheless, here's a picture of what I have going on:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98416285@N08/9201707161/

FOMM 0.13.21 crashes when I try to download the latest BOSS sorter info, so I have no idea what version I'm using to sort these things. I haven't tried messing around with the load order any, so I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks again for your reply.

nekomata

nekomata

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
I'm impressed by the quality and complexity of that mod. I particularly like the alternate start, very well thought.
Endorsed!

polbashkisneslo

polbashkisneslo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
In response to post #8377928. #8378921, #8384239, #8385905 are all replies on the same post.

You have to reinstall DarnUI. With interface mods install order is more important than load order. Install only original mod and support patch after it (overwrite everything when asked). You don't need the hotfix - it's already included in the patch. Other than that the only possibility is mod conflicts and note that in this case just unchecking them not necessarily will have any effect.

Edited by polbashkisneslo, 04 July 2013 - 03:47 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.182 seconds