418 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 958,666 posts
FalmerBanes - Ysolda of Whiterun - A Replacer

This is a request for a replacer for Ysolda. She is available nude or clothed in a variant of Farm Outfit 4 . If you choose nude you will have to equip clothing on her via the console. She can be found wandering around Whiterun or if you married her you already know where she is.

P210

P210

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 941 posts
Very nice FB, thank you!

FalmerBane

FalmerBane

☠ Sic Semper Tyrannis ☠

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
In response to post #7623182.

My pleasure sir!

Revelos

Revelos

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Your work's always much appreciated. Another instant download.

Biohazard186

Biohazard186

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts
OH MY GOD FINALLY. Not that I'm looking or anything but ever since I came to this site I've seen a thousand Ysolda makeover mods and EVER SINGLE ONE OF THEM make her butt f***ing uglier than she was to begin with. I salute you, sir. Edit: Downloading just so I can endorse it.

Edited by Biohazard186, 20 March 2013 - 03:26 AM.

FalmerBane

FalmerBane

☠ Sic Semper Tyrannis ☠

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
In response to post #7623226.

lol Thank you, appreciate the kind remarks and laugh!

FalmerBane

FalmerBane

☠ Sic Semper Tyrannis ☠

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
In response to post #7623202.

You are most welcome and many thanks!!! :)

Edited by FalmerBane, 20 March 2013 - 03:27 AM.

huthuthut83

huthuthut83

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
Ok so Ive never wanted to change the vanilla Ysolda because I liked the way she looked and the mods Ive come across made her look so much worse. I am in love with your new version and you are a true artist sir kudos to you.

FalmerBane

FalmerBane

☠ Sic Semper Tyrannis ☠

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
In response to post #7623269.

Many thanks and I popped your cherry! 1st Kudos! :D

FalmerBane

FalmerBane

☠ Sic Semper Tyrannis ☠

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
-----------Remember she Requires Apachii_Sky_Hair_Female 1.3!!!------------ Not ApachiiSkyHair!!!

Direct link to ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_3 YOU NEED THIS FILE!

***ibraccadabra just reminded me that one way to get her facegoem/facegen back after a weight change is to do a quick save and restart Skyrim.

Edit: I added a version that is a heavier weight at 75 on the slider. You will need to adjust her weight in console and then fast travel or enter exit through a loading door for the change to take effect. This is for people using BBP, UNPB etc. She will be nude, no point in adding clothing to her that you cannot remove. If you are unsure how to adjust an NPC's weight please see the reference screen shot I uploaded.

I need to add something for those that use high weight bodies. The vanilla Ysolda is a lithe 20 on the the weight slider. If I changed her weight it would cause an instant neck seem and face discoloration. This is correctable via console and If I get enough requests I will upload a version that is at 75 on the scale. I only thought of this now. If you use CBBE Slim or UNP she will be fine.

My personal body config:

CBBEV 3.2 Slim
Navetsea's head and face textures from: CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible
zzjay's New Normal Maps and Light Makeup from his Better Females By Bella Natural Edition
The Eyes Of Beauty by Gabriel Mailhot
HQ Eyebrows - vanilla texture replacers by Regn
Pretty Lips by Danariel
Dry Skin by Svarog - CBBE Dry

ENB used: K ENB 155

For you nude lovers that want to throw on some Hentai armor or such.

~ equipitem Item Number 1

Example - Help Remodeled in console will pull up almost all MAK90's remodeled armors if you have that mod installed. The item number is prior to the description

For a good list of console commands: http://www.uesp.net/.../Skyrim:Console

Changes: Her face and hair!

Her race, factions, AI, pretty much everything is Vanilla! Unless you are using the higher weight version.

Edit: 03/29/13 ADDED AUBURN PONYTAIL VERSION BY REQUEST!

Edited by FalmerBane, 29 March 2013 - 09:19 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.975 seconds