1.9 patch has removed eyes blinking?

Brahemino

After sleeping in a bed roll with the Frostfall mod, my character's eyes also stay closed. It was not like this before. It is very annoying since for now, I have to save, then reload each time after setting up camp at night and getting up in the morning. I hope there is a fix for this eye issue soon.

If the dam is about to burst, there is no further point in plugging all of the holes. If it's gonna break, it's gonna break.....

I have been spending more time fixing the game than playing it.

Unlootable NPCs, CK not working right, CTDs, micro-stutter, corrupted saves, crash on load.... cant even get out of helgen ...

Oh, and minimizing to desktop at startup and randomly during gameplay. :P

Edited by DeltaAgent26

I agree DeltaAgent26. I have spent more time tweaking and fixing than I have playing in the last few months. After I get my game working properly again (and I withhold my urge to update mods) I am playing through dammit!!!!

have the same problem :( but while being in the racemenu my character blinks. it's weird. maybe it's an animationmod causing this problem, because of incompatibility with the patch?

I am experiencing the same issues. My character doesn't blink anymore - he just stares. Creeps the hell out of me. And much worse: There are serious delays with the lip syncing of npcs since the official 1.9 update. I tried my best to ignore this, but that is just not possible at all - this lip sync glitch is just too distracting. Just awesome they bugged the game just now when I planned to play dragonborn in my holidays. I'm so tired of waiting for fixes of official patches / of fixing Skyrim myself all the time.

Mod conflicts are definitely not causing the recent bugs. Bethesda messed things up again.

Same issue here. My character only blink in racemenu when I adjust the character setting.

I am not sure whether this issue is a mod conflict or 1.9 patch bug... Anyhow, my character creeps me out....

Edited by noneterry

Same here, since I've installed 1.9 patch my char doesn't blink and what is more, other people blink like crazy. It really drives me mad. Before I found this topic on forum I thought I messed something up during the update but it seems we all suffer from this stupid bug. Let's hope they fix it soon.

I'm having the same problem. Before the new patches in March, my character was blinking and her eyes animated perfectly in combat, out of combat, sitting, etc. As of 1.9.32.08, my character behaves as if she has no eyelids. When I open the character creation menu (showracemenu), she blinks and there are no issues, but anywhere else and my character's eyes remain wide open. Very unusual and distracting. I hope somebody can figure this out, because I'm stumped.

See this post by Chesko, the author of the Frostfall mod, in this thread.

He's aware of the glitch (since 3/19) and is working on it, he says.

Work-arounds: save and reload, or use showracemenu command for console. I haven't been able to get this last one to work, but apparently sleeping in an owned bed or Inn may also reset it.

Also an issue being reported in Madmole's See you Sleep mod thread, first reported around 3/23. Some speculation it might be related to head-tracking mod (I also use this).

Edited by Draiden