1.9 patch has removed eyes blinking?

Brahemino

when bethesda fix this?

never I guess...

There are already a bunch of bugs caused by their patches and not getting fixed by later patches. for example the blocked view when diving in water. you have to use mods that fix it, but when disabling those mods again, it's not fixed.

I love bethesda but I have to blame them this time... they depend too much on modders fixing their bugs! and that's ANNOYING! I guess they just have a schedule of patches. it already says what each patch is gonna fix and they don't change that. I HOPE they will finally make a patch that fixes all the stuff they have broken! In the changelogs of their patches I always see: "Performance adjustments". I don't get any performance boost by their patches... -.- they could leave that crap out and fix bugs instead.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm noticing no blinking and also lip-sycing is sometimes mistimed.

any fixes for these?? i tried showracemenu and simply reloading. still no blinking and lipsync is occasionally off (tho not too bad.no blinking bother my more)

• 2 weeks later...

One of the authors of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch told me that the no blinking bug (and also the broken lip-syncing bug I assume) is unfortunately something that only Bethesda can fix. Modders cannot fix this so we have to wait for another patch and who knows how long that could be? We could be in for a long wait since Bethesda has moved on to new projects.

• 2 months later...

Blinking works good on NPC's not PC, Lip sync is sort off messed up and guess what else ya screwed up Bethesda Dawnstar Waking Nightmare quest can now no longer be completed so ya broke that quest, 10/10 for messing up a patch of a patch...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I also have the same problem with my character, no blinking. But all the NPCs and my followers have eyes which blink. And as far as speaking, I have not yet noticed any lip sync problem. However, I do look forward to a new patch to fix the eyes not blinking on the main character. Whenever that new patch occurs.

• 1 month later...