Asking about a particular mod found on Lovers Lab

darkdill

Before I make any official requests about this one, I'd like to ensure that doing so is actually allowed. If not, I'll ask somewhere else.

This mod, called the Auto Equip Swimsuits and Towngear mod, basically does just that: when you enter major towns (like Whiterun), it switches you to wearing a set of towngear. If you go into water, it changes your gear to an associated set. If you're just out in the wilderness, it uses a third set.

Link: topic/12082-immersion-auto-equip-swimsuits-and-towngear/ (sorry, but can't post an actual link; add this line when going to the Lovers Lab website)

I view this as in the same vein as Auto Unequip Arrows, in that it's a convenience mod. Whether or not it's used for skimpy purposes is up to the player.

But since it's not on Nexus and is hosted on Lovers Lab, is it illegal to make requests about it here?

Edited by darkdill

As Lover's Lab is on our blocked sites list, I would suggest that any questions you have about a mod hosted at that site you ask about at that site. I am sure there are many people that would help you there.

Thanks.