Best npc texture improvement mod?

thebeast505

I'm looking for some mods that improve how npcs look. All over skyrim. So far I'm thinking if using these.

-apachiiskyhair

-better females by Bella

- showracemenu precachekiller (it's recommended to prevent CTD from apachiiskyhair.

- nude and jiggly mod (needed for the next mod)

- super model skyrim 2 buetiful bandits

So all the mods are just textures and I need the super model skyrim one to actually change all the npcs I'm skyrim with the new textures? Sorry I'm new and this is my first stuff I'm going to download.

Yes thats right, whatever texture mod you choose will overwrite the ingame textures for all female characters. To be honest you can't go wrong with downloading them and trying them all. If you only try one at a time you can easily remove it if its not what you want. Dead easy if you use Nexus mod manager and as long as you check with the original file even the manual way is very simple.

Mature skin texture and body is another mod worth looking at too, older looking but still very attractive and certainly more natural. Whichever one you choose take a look at The Eyes of Beauty and the Longer Lashes as complimentary mods too. Haven't tried Cute Eyes.

Edited by EmuXanadu

Ok this I s what I have so far.

-better females by Bella

- apachiiskyhair

- UPN bodys

And a eye mod?

I don't know does Bella's mod effect eyes? Or would getting a Better eyes mod mess with it?

Srry for asking so many questions.