The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Hey guys, Hotemochick here (A.K.A Emma) with a little section for the Voice actors around. If you are looking for a rule or looking to fill one, look no further! Voice actors are free to post their Voice Acting Resume right here for everyone to see! Here is mine, Just keep with the format!

Hotemochick1992
Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 3/25/2013
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Nords and Imperials. Havent dabbled in anything else as of yet.

Experience:
Starting out

Skills:
Can make .wav's and can use an English Accent.

About Me:
I have been told I have a nice voice so I figured I would give some Acting a shot. http://tesalliance.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/aa_smile.gif

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/tesaemma1992

So Thats it. Keep it going guys!

Edited by Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elijah Lucian

stats:

Race: Whitey

Active: Yes

Playable Races: All. I am waiting for demo videos of different races to be cut.

Experience: Lvl 42 Audio Mage

Skills: I own a recording studio, so anything audio. I also do web design, graphic design etc.

About Me: Just a guy trying to support the modding community

Voice Samples:

http://www.elijahlucian.ca/voice.php

Edited by elijahlucian

Danthwe
Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 3/27/2013
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Woodelf, High elf, Nord

Experience:
Starting out

Skills:
Posh english Accent ( High elf/Woodelf ) , Strong Nord Accent (Im norwegian so its natural ;D), Spanish/Latino accent like Khajiit

About Me:

Ive been making music for a while and I have also wanted to voice act for skyrim, I think that I am good, I have a lot of imagination so When doing the voices, I get in character

Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/tesvoiceactordanthwe

Edited by harmony90

I might need an Aeris and a Tifa for the Final Fantasy 7 mod I'm working on. I'm still not sure if I want voice acting for these characters since they are based on a game that was not voice acted. If I got quality voice acting that did the characters justice, I would definitely considering using it.

I could also use some help with writing some of the dialogue and the story for the quest... I'm a programmer, with design skills and limited art skills.

I might need an Aeris and a Tifa for the Final Fantasy 7 mod I'm working on. I'm still not sure if I want voice acting for these characters since they are based on a game that was not voice acted. If I got quality voice acting that did the characters justice, I would definitely considering using it.

I could also use some help with writing some of the dialogue and the story for the quest... I'm a programmer, with design skills and limited art skills.

PM if you need any help =)

Geist

stats-

Race: As white as they come.
Active: M-hm.

Playable Races: Which one are you currently looking for?

Experience: I'd say a good five plus years of voice acting...

Skills: Pretty much know my away around most recording audio programs, able to complete requests very swiftly.

About Me: Do you really want to know that...?

Voice Samples:

Do any of you want to take a stab at voice acting a couple of scenes for me? I've got dialogue for two male characters and two female characters for a couple of scenes. As I said, I'm making a mod based on Final Fantasy 7. The first couple of scenes are written and implemented in the game (with subtitles). If you're interested I can send you some of the script.

I'm currently making a custom race mod, and I would like to use custom voices as well. Anybody here wanna help? Just send me a message if you do.

The people are called Zilods. They're a fish-folk, greatly inspired by the Zora's of the Legend of Zelda series. They should have very pleasant (yet still fishy) voices. (Not at all like Zora voices :no:)

It would be a lot of work because of all the different shouts and everything that players can unlock. I would need a male and female voice actor (or just one if you can somehow do both).

Any help would be appreciated.