The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

http://i.imgur.com/MM5FPsd.png

Seeking Voice Actress

Hello Everyone!

I'm an author of the Skyrim mod "Companion Selene Kate" on Nexus. This mod was released on June 2013 and has the record about 1,700 endorsement and 100,000 downloads (Apr. 2014). Currently this mod is translated in Russian, French, and German for many users in various countries. This is the mod about Skyrim female custom follower, Selene Kate who has similar appearance with Selene on the film "Underworld" and has various artificial intelligence to help player with enjoyable Skyrim adventure like dancing, custom combat skills, home management system, and in-game hairstyle changer and so on. Of course, this mod has not completed yet. It'll be developed continuously. I've tried to give her unique personality by making her unique dialogue lines using in-game common voice. However, it could not meet her personality perfectly. So, I want to give you an open position for a voice actress about her. I wish many talented people apply for this voice-acting work.

Cheers,

Kasprutz

Requirements/Qualifications

- Someone who has charming female voice.

- An adult over 19 years old. (This mod is an adult-only content)

- Native English speaker or someone who can speak English very well like native people.

- Someone who has talent of writing story. (It'll be much better if you have good sense of humor).

- There is no pay for this work. Because this is the free mod for everyone who is playing Skyrim.

- Someone who has an experience in playing Skyrim (at last 1-time experience to walk through the whole story of Skyrim)

- Someone who has an experience in using Skyrim Creation Kit.

- Someone who has adequate voice-recording equipment to record self-voice.

- Someone who can enjoy modding work without haste in free time.

For More Information about This Mod

Thank you for many applicants about this work!!
Edited by Kasprutz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CanuteTheLuthier
Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 4/18/2014
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
All.

Experience:
Somewhat experienced.

Skills:
I'm what's called a natural mimic, meaning I can mimic almost any accent or voice type. I can even do a spot on impression of the Dunmer male voice from Morrowind. I'm also a fairly skilled audio editor and can export to any file type you may want.

About Me:
I'm a linguistic anthropologist, so studying language and voices is nothing foreign to me. Changing my accent or my voice comes very easily to me and I'm known for being able to do some pretty crazy things with my voice, especially making various quite inhuman sounds. I've been a part of various theatre companies as well, so I'm no stranger to acting either.

In addition, I'm also a musician, so I have a fairly nice home recording studio with decent quality equipment and software. I've done voice acting work in the past as well, though I wouldn't call myself an old hand just yet.

Voice Samples:
Sample

Napar

Actor Stats

Race: White

Last Updated: 4/18/2014

Active Member: Yes, on almost every day

Playable Races:

Nords ,imperials, bretons willing to try anything

Experience:

Starting out

Skills:

I can do a young teen voice. Maybe 18?

About Me:

I love to play elder scrolls! Also please give me some advise to improve my voice acting

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/napy730/aventus-arentino-voice-sample

Your voice sample link is not working I think you have your sample set to private

I need a single actor who can play anything... I know that's asking for a lot but I'm making a folower with DID (Dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities)) and there are going to be old men personalities and child girl personalities and Khajiit personalities... so I need someone able to voice every possible combo of traits..

PM me if your interested

-Duke

Edit: looking back that came out wrong... I need an actor who is comfortable using the different ways of talking... In reality I need a Male Breton voice in early 30's

FILLED

Edited by Th3Duke99088

I could do some voice acting if anyone needs it. I have a very ranged voice you can hear it on my youtube if need be. (no making fun or trolling, and its on another game I play) my username is the same just add 88 and look up gamer girl everyone starts somewhere, to check out my voice.

OrlesianPie

Actor Stats

Race: Dutchman
Last Updated: 4/24/14
Active Member: Yes, i check it daily

Playable Races:
Nord,Dunmer,Imperial,Child,Guard,Daedra

Experience:
I have some experience with using my voice since i'm following acting classes

Skills:
I can do different accents:Britisch,Scottish,French,Regular English,Dutch and Russian

About Me:
I have some experience in acting and i would like to learn more about voice acting with participating in a mod. I love to play skyrim and testing out mods.

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/noah-eitjes

Edited by OrlesianPie

ToxiicCrayon

Actor Stats

Race: Super White
Last Updated: 4/24/2014
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Nords and Imperials and Bretons.

Experience:
Starting out

Skills:
Can make .wav's, mp3's, mp4's, and I've got some skill with video editing.

About Me:
I'm wanting to break into voice acting and what better place to get some practice?

Voice Samples:
https://soundcloud.com/spinnywiggles/sets/skyrim-voice-samples

Edited by ToxiicCrayon

Hello, people!

I am currently seeking for a voice actor who can complete one small job for me. I currently have a trailer prepared for my Skyrim mod, Hjermskiir. I have a script of lines for whoever takes part to read out, and it will all be placed in and the trailer will be released possibly a day later after the voice acting. I need a brutish, Nordic accented voice who can read out tough monologue about the cold harsh environment of the island of Hjermskiir.

If you feel as if you could take part and be this voice actor I am searching for, either leave me a reply here on this forum post or hit me up on my email, [email protected]. I hope I get a reply soon as this is something I am eager to complete, and it's something people have been waiting for for a while.

If you want an outlook of the island itself, and the modification itself, check out this video here. This video is just a small showcase of what's to come of the island of Hjermskiir.

Future thanks to anyone who takes part.

-The Coffee Guy