The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Sounds great! I'll contact you in the future if I need work done.

Good to know!

Also, I recommend saenokda. He's just starting out, but has done some very impressive voice work for VoT so far.

*blush*

Edited by saenokda

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, aware I'm in the Skyrim section, but the New Vegas forums are terribly quiet these days.

We're looking for a female voice actor to provide dialogue for a new and very unique companion to our next big Fallout Who Vegas release.

The role is for a Silurian warrior, with a dark secret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNXyaJJ-UzU

Guest Messenjah

So... ASX is once again in need of some voice actors. I need someone quickly to complete a couple of remaining roles.

Primarily I need someone to play an Orc customer. They need to have a somewhat deep male voice if possible.

I am also in need of someone to play a High Elf. Should be a very fast and easy role.

I also need someone who can make a somewhat creepy and mysterious voice for one of the quests. The dialogue is again very short, so it should be a very quick job.

Actor Stats

Race: White/Caucasian

Last Updated: 10/20/2014

Active Member: Usually check my messages here at least once daily now :smile:

Playable Races:

Nords, Imperial, High Elf, Dark Elf open to trying more

Experience:

Amateur

Skills:

I can do various accents? Also can do a high young girl voice or a deeper mature voice.

About Me:

I've been told I have a pretty good voice and I really enjoy voice acting among other things, I'd just really like having more chances to get to do it. :smile:

Voice Samples:

Character I've done before

Soundcloud

Just bumping! Heh

Actor Stats

Race: White/Caucasian

Last Updated: 10/20/2014

Active Member: Usually check my messages here at least once daily now :smile:

Playable Races:

Nords, Imperial, High Elf, Dark Elf open to trying more

Experience:

Amateur

Skills:

I can do various accents? Also can do a high young girl voice or a deeper mature voice.

About Me:

I've been told I have a pretty good voice and I really enjoy voice acting among other things, I'd just really like having more chances to get to do it. :smile:

Voice Samples:

Character I've done before

Soundcloud

Just bumping! Heh

Nevermind.

Edited by Matthiaswagg

So... ASX is once again in need of some voice actors. I need someone quickly to complete a couple of remaining roles.

Primarily I need someone to play an Orc customer. They need to have a somewhat deep male voice if possible.

I am also in need of someone to play a High Elf. Should be a very fast and easy role.

I also need someone who can make a somewhat creepy and mysterious voice for one of the quests. The dialogue is again very short, so it should be a very quick job.

It says you can't receive any new messages, I think your inbox might be full or something.