The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Been working on a companion mod, and well, actually, I think this makes a decent example of how I can act. : )

Here is the link to it!

Actually, now I'm looking for others possibly interested in voicing some minor characters for my companion's personal quest. I might PM some of you. Especially when I've fleshed it all out just a bit more. <3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Updated: 7 October 2014

Active Member: No (email : [email protected])

Playable Races:

I would say all races even if I’m not sure my voice would fit for a Khajiit or an Argonian.

Experience:

10 years of theater.

Skills:

Even if I do not pretend to be an amazing actress, I know I can pretend to be someone else. My voice is not perfect, but I can also sing if you need it (pretty high tone). I also know how to do a pretty convicing goat.

About Me:

I’m a french person so I have an accent (not the huge french accent, but I can do it if that’s what you want). For the moment I study theater and cinema at the university.

TES is one of my favorite game series, I loved Oblivion and Skyrim, I love them even more now that I have them on the PC. I’m not going to lie, I know nothing about how you do a mod or stuff like that, but if you explain to me what to do infront of my microphone, I’ll do it.

I don’t have any video samples, but if you’re interested, email me and i’ll give you one !

Little update, I now have more samples of my voice (email me if you want them) and I try to work on my voice to change it if needed :)

Last Updated: 7 October 2014

Playable Races:

I would say all races even if I’m not sure my voice would fit for a Khajiit or an Argonian.

Experience:

10 years of theater.

Skills:

Even if I do not pretend to be an amazing actress, I know I can pretend to be someone else. My voice is not perfect, but I can also sing if you need it (pretty high tone). I also know how to do a pretty convicing goat.

About Me:

I’m a french person so I have an accent (not the huge french accent, but I can do it if that’s what you want). For the moment I study theater and cinema at the university.

TES is one of my favorite game series, I loved Oblivion and Skyrim, I love them even more now that I have them on the PC. I’m not going to lie, I know nothing about how you do a mod or stuff like that, but if you explain to me what to do infront of my microphone, I’ll do it.

I don’t have any video samples, but if you’re interested, email me and i’ll give you one !

Little update, I now have more samples of my voice (email me if you want them) and I try to work on my voice to change it if needed :smile:

Would you mind posting samples of your voice in your resume or here?

Thanks for the advice Mathiaswagg !

Last Updated: 2 November 2014

Playable Races:
I would say all races even if I’m not sure my voice would fit for a Khajiit or an Argonian. I discovered recently that in english some races have an accent. They doesn't in french. And the french accent is my only one in my directory. Sorry !

Experience:
10 years of theater.

Skills:

About Me:

This is my soundcloud channel for voice acting : Tadaaa
And this is my soundcloud where I do otherstuff, mostly stupid stuff : Tadaaa again

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj502/missjennabee/Voice_zpsfc198617.png

I need some. And by "some" I mean kind of a lot. All shapes and sizes - Men, women, accents, no accents, cats, dogs, small farm animals.

For those of you who don't know me (probably a lot of you lol) I live HERE. AND. I've currently got a new project in the works which will come in the form of a ... not really sure what I'd call it. Mini-DLC type thing. New quests, lands, etc., lots of NPCs, and so on and so forth. Think Falskaar or Moonpath or the like, but by someone entirely less qualified.

Sound amazing?! I thought so.

Must have...
#1: Equipment capable of producing good game-quality recordings;
#2: A high tolerance for my particular brand o' crazy;
#3: The uncanny ability to both read things; and,
#4: String words together into sentences.

If interested and able to start relatively soon, please contact me via PM.

Thanks muchly!
- Jenna

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj502/missjennabee/Voice_zpsfc198617.png

I need some. And by "some" I mean kind of a lot. All shapes and sizes - Men, women, accents, no accents, cats, dogs, small farm animals.
For those of you who don't know me (probably a lot of you lol) THIS is what I am best known for. I've currently got a new project in the works which will come in the form of a ... not really sure what I'd call it. Mini-DLC type thing. New quests, lands, etc., lots of NPCs, and so on and so forth. Think Falskaar or Moonpath or the like, but by someone entirely less qualified.
Sound amazing?! I thought so.
Must have...
#1: Equipment capable of producing good game-quality recordings;
#2: A high tolerance for my particular brand o' crazy;
#3: The uncanny ability to both read things; and,
#4: String words together into sentences.
If interested and able to start relatively soon, please contact me via PM.
Thanks muchly!
- Jenna

Yup! I am ALL OVER this!

Looking for a 'mature male voice' for some last minute voicing for my town.

The mod is a matter of days (fingers crossed) away from release so I need someone reliable, with a good mike and voice recoding experience to record about 15 lines for me over the next couple of days.

The NPC is about 50 years old, a snarky, snide, nasty character. He runs the clothes store with his wife and sells armor in the store.

Sample lines:

'I hope you ain't been talking to that Belan. The man is a liar and will get 'his' sooner or later.'

'Well, you gonna buy something or not?'

Please pm me, thanks! :smile:

Edited by Guest

Clifton Reintzel (A.K.A. Stellarvore)

Race: White

Active Member: Yes

Hello everyone! Long time Elder Scrolls fan, I'm just posting up here cause I think it would be cool to do some voice acting. I believe my vocals would be best suited for a Dark Character, Deadric or Necomantic. I do not have any resume showing me speaking in my raspy voice but I do have a song from my band. If anyone is interested you can contact me at [email protected]

The song:

Clifton Reintzel (A.K.A. Stellarvore)

Race: White

Active Member: Yes

Hello everyone! Long time Elder Scrolls fan, I'm just posting up here cause I think it would be cool to do some voice acting. I believe my vocals would be best suited for a Dark Character, Deadric or Necomantic. I do not have any resume showing me speaking in my raspy voice but I do have a song from my band. If anyone is interested you can contact me at [email protected]

The song:

I'd recommend you provide an actual voice sample, on soundcloud or something similar. In the song, it's rather hard to hear the vocals, and you'd probably not be speaking like that in a mod. I might be interested if you provided some actual samples, however. I recommend trying a sample like so:

Try each race you're comfortable with, saying which race you're doing in your normal voice between each line. Do this line for each race you're comfortable with (tried to tailor it to your sort of "dark" idea of lines):

Khajiit: This one could kill you where you stand. And perhaps he will. You would make a fine, fine rug.

Breton: Hahaha! Finally, I've done it. A spell to raise the dead. The inhabitant's of Tamriel will tremble before my power!

Nord: I'll rip the flesh from your bones and feast upon it, in tribute to Ysgramor!

Dunmer: The fire of my ancestors will set fire to your soul! / Soon, you will be nothing but a pile of ashes!

Altmer: The Imperials will pay for what they have done to us, of that, you can be sure.

Bosmer: Ah, your flesh looks so... Delicious. (They are cannibals, after all)

Orc: I will crush your skull beneath my boots!

Redguard: This is a curved sword. Curved. Sword. The edge is just sharp enough to slice off your head...

Imperial: Ha! You think because I'm an Imperial, the law means something to me?

Argonian: My Shadow Sect has demanded I kill you. And I always take pleasure in my kills.

Daedra: I will send you to Oblivion with my kin! / Lord Dagon has commanded me to kill you!