The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Alright so you got the gory demon crap, I'll handle the funny son!

Actually phase 2 is shaping up to have a whole hell of a lot more heart but i digress, how many quests you up to now?

LOTS of RL stuff going on for most of the team, plus we're having an awesome new level (a bunch of floating islands with a small ruined city on top :O ) made for the next quest. And some not so reliable voice actors. So 3/15. :sad:

But no matter. I will finish this (as will my team, I hope) even if it takes a 1000 years.

Welcome to how I feel sometimes lol and NOOOOO FLOATING ISLANDS SON..... .... gonna rewrite that rq...

And I got a concept artist.

http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/uploads/monthly_11_2014/post-5666-0-77546000-1416813703.jpg

Okay, enough hijacking. River I got your post and replied over on DC. There have been some great VAs applying recently, I'll certainly find a use for at least all of you. :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I know this isn't Skyrim content but I'm in need of some voice actors. Let me know if any of you are interested!

Let's get straight to the point. I'm looking for a handful of voice actors to do some lines for a game we're creating as a side project at work. It's a simple concept Javascript based game and we need about five people to participate. Scripts are not finished so you can either take the sample auditions I've provided or produce a sample of your own design. This is meant to be a work of satire so over the top is fine by me. Thank you for your time!
Angry Boss (male - older - overbearing)
"I've been reading about a new strategy for improving office moral. As of right now all the unhappy people are fired."
"Arriving fifteen minutes early makes you on time. Only a fool shows up right on time, I expect you to be here earlier."
"Best Buy charges $25 for an HDMI cable, I found one on eBay for $5 and it works just fine. I want you to do the same thing with our hiring process."
Psycho Ex (female - higher pitched - sickly sweet)
"Why haven't your returned the six voicemails I left you this morning cuddle-bear?"
"Hello? Sweetums? Sparkle-face? I'm coming over!"
News Lady (female - 20-30)
"It was great seeing you for dinner last night. Would you like to come over and watch TV after work?"
"I've got a fantastic story, you just have to read this!"
"Please, please, please? I promise I won't tell anyone you told me."
Co-worker Kate (female - know-it-all slacker)
"Don't worry about it I have it all covered, I'm literally the best on the planet!"
"It's not my fault you couldn't pick up the slack."
Contact me at [email protected] or through Nexus

There was this tutorial-ish page for accents in Skyrim. Anyone got anything similar? I want to work on my Argonian and Khajit. I keep mistaking one for the other.

This should help, this guy is one of the guys that gives loads of tutorials from Skywind and should have some speaking tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Langotriel1

Also check this out, read the first post of each race and see examples, both written and in audio form of how TES races should sound.

https://tesrenewal.com/forums/voice-acting

Edited by Ryizine

Currently seeking three female VAs for 'Darkest Dreaming', one of the quests I'm working on for the 'Immersive Quests' mod!

For a general overview of the quest (as well as information regarding its predecessor and direct tie-in, 'Klaft's Karavan'), feel free to visit my progress thread.

I am seeking talented voice actresses to fill the following roles.

Vaermina, daedric prince of dreams and nightmares

Easily the most pivotal role of the entire quest. Demands a multi-faceted delivery; at times sickeningly sweet, at times almost maternal, at times sadistic, sometimes overwhelmingly cruel, and occasionally seductive. Ideal voice type for this role is a somewhat mature female voice with very clear and deliberate enunciation. Don't use Vaermina's in-game dialogue as a reference for how she should sound. The Daedric princes are the embodiment of change, after all.

P.S - I plan on applying a number of effects to Vaermina's voice when implemented as well as 'layering' the dialogue in unique ways, so you'll need to be comfortable with having your voice altered should you get the part.

VAERMINA AUDITION LINES

The harlot, even without a tongue, let loose a wretched, blubbering wail, and, really, it was quite a disgusting display...all that blood and filth spewing from her face. Very unbecoming. So I wrenched my claws into that worthless flesh and tore it right off. Her face was little more than paper in my hand, and yet the maggot still squirmed! What else was I to do? I gouged out those useless eyes of hers and crushed her throat beneath my foot, and finally the impudent child wept no more.

Rest now, sweet child. Surrender. Accept this final, dark embrace. Do not wait for the dawn. You are chasing an empty horizon. What comes next is finality. What comes next is freedom. Let go. Allow the fiction of your world to fade.

Rejoice...for now you are purged. A great cleansing beckons, child...sleep. Let go.

You do not exist.

Bovri Lallory, Breton Innkeeper of 'The Wordsmith's Tomb', a Tavern in High Rock

Bovri is middle-aged, good-natured, and a fairly sarcastic individual. Ideal voice type is a warm, mature female voice.

BOVRI AUDITION LINES

It’s about time you came to! Downing that many ales in one sitting...I was starting to think you’d gone and done yourself in. Come now, get on up and take a seat. I expect it won’t be long before the place is filled to the brim, and we can’t have a drunken lout taking up valuable floor space.

Ahh, don’t be so hard on yourself! You think you’re the first to lose track of themselves in a place like this? Don’t be daft! Besides, you were kind enough to pass out without incident. No mess, no ruckus, no fuss. Just a dull thud as you hit the floor like a sack of potatoes. You’ve got my thanks for that. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some work to do before they start filtering in by the dozen. Feel free to lounge about, but be a dear and don’t disturb the guest of honor, would you?

Luciete Dufrane, young Breton female currently living in 'The Wordsmith's Tomb'

Luciete is soft-spoken, shy, and somewhat enigmatic. Ideal voice type is a younger, more reserved female voice.

LUCIETE AUDITION LINES

Even if you’re just saying that to make me feel better...thank you. Bovri has done so much for me, but she...doesn’t understand me. Veric, he knows me a little better, but still...it’s difficult. I feel so different from everyone. Like I’m...drifting, almost...and...well...can I...ask you a question?

Do you...ever feel like you weren’t meant to live long? Or...maybe...that you only exist to...fill a role? I’m...I’m sorry, it’s just...I feel like there’s something...pulling at me. In my dreams. A-and...it’s as if...it’s as if I’m being molded, almost. I feel kind of like a...vessel. Waiting to be filled...

I’m sorry…! I don’t know why I said all that...you must think I’m mad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can send auditions to me via PM or email me at [email protected].

IMPORTANT! REGARDING AUDIO QUALITY

Immersive Quests holds the quality of its voice acting -- from both a performative and technical standpoint -- to a high degree. While we are generally capable of cleaning and improving upon submitted audio, our desired minimum quality requirement is that you record with a USB condenser microphone, such as the popular AT2020 USB Mic by Audio-Technica. Access to higher end XLR condenser microphones, dedicated audio interfaces, mic pre-amps, and/or USB or XLR mixing consoles is preferred. That being said, if you do not meet the minimum requirements but are interested in auditioning, feel free to do so. Recording quality is largely dependent on acoustic space, and it is possible to squeeze more quality out of a less than ideal set-up. Do your best to avoid 'room noise' (i.e computer fans, background noise, low-frequency humming, and white noise of any kind), record in an isolated or insulated space to avoid 'reflection' (if no such space is available to you, try recording underneath a thick blanket...seriously), and avoid 'cleaning' your own recordings unless you have sufficient experience in doing so.

Realize you need female VA but if your dark quests ever need a male demonic voice, check this out. https://soundcloud.com/ryan-taylor-170/grumbleredited1

I have a mod I am working on and would like some voice actors to play some of the characters I made. The most important is a the custom flamer I created. The Falmer can be commanded by the player so I would like to have a custom voice for him. Take a look at the mod and if anyone is interested send me a message.

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/6742530-1419313906.jpg

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2390009-thefalmerking/

Edited by Mrblood767

TheOscar0

Actor Stats

Name: Oscar

Race: White/Caucasian

Active Member: Yes

Playable Races: Nord, Imperial, Breton, High Elf, Wood Elf, Dark Elf.

Experience: I have done a few minor roles.

About me: I really love acting and would like to do acting as a career. I suppose my strong suit for voices are upperclass type characters as I'm British and have a "Posh" accent sometimes. Probably good for High Elves or something similar.

Equipment: Blue Snowball Microphone (With Pop Filter)

Samples

I've added some more samples with my new equipment.

soundcloud.com/theoscar0

I also voice a lot of male characters in this mod:

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/57599/?

If there's any roles you would like me to do, please message me :smile:

Edited by TheOscar0

The auditions to take part in my ambitious project that has now been finalized in terms of main quest and world design are still open.

What I will need is voice actors who can fulfill the following criteria:

The roles highlighted in red are of the highest priority.
[*]Old grumpy male
[*]Young eager woman [*]Nordic woman
[*]Nordic man
[*]Male soldier [*]Male sneaky voice
[*]Male old condescending [*]Male young [*]Female sultry [*]Demonic voice [*]Argonian [*]Male commoner
[*]Male even toned (general european accent) [*]Wood elf [*]High elf [*]Female condescending [*]Old Female [*]Orc Male

ANY PERSON OF ANY ACCENT CAN APPLY, BUT THERE WILL BE A CERTAIN LEVEL OF QUALITY EXPECTED.

Apply to voice act by either sending me a personal message through the nexus (preferred), or by sending an e-mail to my substitute e-mail account "[email protected]".

The reason why I didn't take on VA's before is because the project was not complete, and I still had a great many quests to do. So I didn't want prominent VA's to leave half way through my development, rendering their presence moot.

This mod seeks to be as large as the dragonborn DLC, and probably the largest quest mod to date. Sporting over 45 quests and encompassing the entire eastern section of High Rock, taking place within the Kingdom of Evermore.

Apply now!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48467/?

Edited by razorkid

https://soundcloud.com/iamjalex/skyrim-young-nord-female-and-normal-young-female <----- Sample Voice Clip

Female

White/ N. American

Experience: Voiced for Youtube and for my Youtube channel. No mods currently voiced. Daily voice actress.

I can do any race you ask!

I can easily get into character and voice acting is passion and I'm always willing to give the best to the production!