The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy! I've been working on a follower mod for Skyrim recently, and I'm going to need to a voice actor for this particular character.

The mod is going to be a fully voiced Levi Ackerman follower. He will be quest aware, and will have a LOT of dialogue, so I'll need someone who can handle that kind of responsibility.

Thank you!

My email: [email protected]

Edited by InsanityMuncher

Howdy! I've been working on a follower mod for Skyrim recently, and I'm going to need to a voice actor for this particular character.

The mod is going to be a fully voiced Levi Ackerman follower. He will be quest aware, and will have a LOT of dialogue, so I'll need someone who can handle that kind of responsibility.

I'll need a male who can do a decent impersonation of Levi's English dub voice (found here: http://youtu.be/swBXBYNBfew), or do a voice that you think would be better suited for the character. Your choice.

You'll need to have a good microphone quality. Just read some of these quotes down below, and send the recordings to me-- either through PM, or to my email. After about a week or so, I'll decide on who to choose if there are a lot of takers.

Practice Lines:

"Each and every one of you... making those silly faces."

"Are your brains as hollow as that peach fuzz of yours?"

"If you don't want to die, think."

"Disgusting."

"Look around, Eren... At all these big-ass trees."

"The only thing we are allowed to do is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made."

"Don't get me wrong. It's not like I trust him. If he betrays us or goes berserk, I'll put him down without hesitation."

"Is it okay if we cut off your hands and legs?"

"Nobody's got time for a cry-baby."

"Don't eat a valuable witness, you idiot."

Thank you!

My email: [email protected]

!

That's random; the guy who voices Levi is actually a buddy of mine, but he's extremely busy (the guy's all over the place doing voiceovers). I'd love to help, but I couldn't do the voice. Good luck finding someone, and let them know that if they have that type of voice and can act, they can probably make a living at this. He does really well for himself!

!

That's random; the guy who voices Levi is actually a buddy of mine, but he's extremely busy (the guy's all over the place doing voiceovers). I'd love to help, but I couldn't do the voice. Good luck finding someone, and let them know that if they have that type of voice and can act, they can probably make a living at this. He does really well for himself!

That's awesome! You're really lucky to be friends with such a successful voice actor. I'm really hopeful that I'll find someone that's right for the job. Thank you for the encouraging words.

Edited by InsanityMuncher

Hey y'all, Names John, I'm an amateur voice actor,but I've been told I have a good voice, and I can hold a decent accent/impersonation with a bit of practice.

Resume:

race: Caucasian

Experience: starting out

playable races: Nord, imperial, Breton, and Altmer

My selling points (as I see them)

-Long career of amateur acting from age 6 till 18.

-Emotional expression

-Attitude expression

-Intention expression

-Timing for humorous/dramatic effect

-Eagerness to please and cooperate

-Quick response(depending on school/work schedule)

-Varied delivery of lines and multiple options for the moder to choose from

-Creative mind and willingness to share ideas.

(:edit:)-Very strong understanding of the elder scrolls lore.

(:edt:) Equipment: nothing stellar, but definitely serviceable until I get a better mic.

(:Edit:)Sample: stand by

Edited by WakkaBakker

Hey y'all, Names John, I'm an amateur voice actor,but I've been told I have a good voice, and I can hold a decent accent/impersonation with a bit of practice.

Resume:

race: Caucasian

Experience: starting out

playable races: Nord, imperial, Breton, and Altmer

My selling points (as I see them)

-Long career of amateur acting from age 6 till 18.

-Emotional expression

-Attitude expression

-Intention expression

-Timing for humorous/dramatic effect

-Eagerness to please and cooperate

-Quick response(depending on school/work schedule)

-Varied delivery of lines and multiple options for the moder to choose from

-Creative mind and willingness to share ideas.

(:edit:)-Very strong understanding of the elder scrolls lore.

Equipment and sample?

Hey, yeah! Matt Mercer, friend of mine too. Have you found a voice for this yet? If you have screenshots of the follower, I'd like to take a shot.

Hey, yeah! Matt Mercer, friend of mine too. Have you found a voice for this yet? If you have screenshots of the follower, I'd like to take a shot.

That's awesome! I'll send you some screenshots once I'm done making some touch-ups and stuff to the follower. Thank you so much for your interest!

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Stats

Race: Swedish/Nord

Active Member: Always on the nexus browsing for stuffs

Playable Races: Basicly would try anything you tell me what my voice could fit and ill try to do it ^^

Experience:

Nothing but doing voices in my sparetime

Skills:

Editing/drawing/Talk to people/ and gaming in general.

About Me:

Swedish Streamer/gamer and partly youtuber. Love messing about with my voice and have people laugh at how amazinly wierd i can get my voice at times.

Voice Samples:

Some few samples i did quickly :smile: Only with my normal voice.

https://soundcloud.com/oxid95/voice-samples

I have updated my voice samples with better quality and other stuffs :3 ---> https://soundcloud.com/oxid95/oxid-voice-acting-samples