The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Well, time to throw myself into the fire i guess. eager to contribute to the community here and as far as my skills go, this is what i can offer.

Sex: Male

Origin: Australia

Activity: I am willing to commit to roles both big and small. Although, i am on the other side of the globe from most modders.

Experience: Not much. At all. But hey, what better way to get it than working with the awesome modding community here?

Races: Anything but the orcs. I dont thing i would be able to do it justice.

Credit: All i need is a metion in the description.

Skills: I like to think i can do a fairly wide range of voices. grumpy old man to wimpy kid. Scottish to highly offenceive Arabian. I can record and edit lines on my own. all i need is a script and a breif description of the character.

PM me if you're interested.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm looking for a voice for Aurlyn, a standalone Altmer follower/ side project I've been working on.

Aurlyn has grown weary of the endless conflict that plagues Tamriel, from wars between the Empire and Dominion, to the apocalyptic return of the Dragons. As a result, she's taken refuge at High Hrothgar, where she hopes to unravel the mysteries of Nirn and Aetherius, and seek inner peace.

While she does not follow the Way of the Voice, nor does she know any shouts, the Greybeards' teachings have nevertheless managed to influence her to seek peaceful solutions in leau of combat.

She enjoys talking about philosophy, ideology, and loves asking and solving riddles. She has a short personal quest, where she (unsurprisingly) learns to shout, and depending on your choices, overcome her pacifism/ reclusiveness.

I would be most appreciative if you would consider voicing Aurlyn. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll respond in a timely manner. Meanwhile, here are a few sample lines so you have a feel for her character. Thanks!

Closed, position filled.

Aurlyn: Long has the Snow-Throat stood, gleaming in shades of pallid white, a last refuge for mortals who use their Voice as a tool of reason, and never for war.

Player: Violence and sacrifice are often necessary to bring peace.

Aurlyn: Perhaps, but those you slaughter in the name of peace will retaliate, and the cycle of destruction begins anew. In order to perpetuate peace, understanding and negotiation are far more useful tools.

Player: Yet the Greybeards do nothing while the land is torn apart below them.

Aurlyn: You mistake inaction for apathy. It is often better to remain neutral, and let the clouds of war part around you, than join the fray and risk being seen as a villain.

Player: I try to avoid conflict, but everyone always attacks first.

Aurlyn: Yet not for lack of trying. Let your enemies know you will be merciful, show them there is another way and perhaps one day they will listen.

Player: The Greybeards taught Ysmir and Ulfric. They love war as much as anyone else.

Aurlyn: A teacher's guidance can only go so far. Talos and Ulfric made their own path when they chose to ignore the Way of the Voice, and use their newfound abilities for grim war.

Player: Who are you?

Aurlyn: I am Aurlyn. I have walked Tamriel for years uncounted, seeing nothing but violence and blood. When the Daedra attacked my homeland, I was forced to kill. Now the Thalmor sweep across the land like a black plague, bringing death and destruction wherever they go.

I wanted no part of the conflicts that rage across the land, and sought refuge here, high upon the slopes of the Throat of the World.

Player: You could promote peace more directly if you left High Hrothgar.

Aurlyn: Perhaps it is time I take a more active role in shaping the world. If our destiny is to keep evil forever at bay, then so be it. Let me know when you are ready to depart.

Player: Follow me, I need your help.

Aurlyn: Kynareth guard us.

Aurlyn: You brought this upon yourself!

Surrender and you won't be harmed!

Rest in peace.

Edited by mlee3141

I'm in need of a voice actor for a small part in a mod me and a friend are working on, she's already on the nexus.

Role: Male, Probably nord Apprentice of the knower of all vampire secrets Falion.

Preview of the lines:

Yes, you came to the right place, I'm just the apprentice, but I should be able to assist.

My master needs one black soulgem, filled, and a bottle of vampire blood. Don't ask why, just go get them, Master Falion doesn't care how they are acquired.

if your interested please don't be afraid to contact me through pm,

Thanks to everyone who auditioned position has been closed

Edited by Arkyna

Hi! I have one very small role to fill for my side project, Aurlyn. This role is a Moth Priest who deciphers the Elder Scroll (Tower), and is integral to Aurlyn's personal quest, Glacial Epoch. Here are the lines for the Moth Priest in their entirety, feel free to PM me if you're interested in voicing this one small role. Thanks!

Closed, position filled.

(The pair arrives at the College of Winterhold, the Player speaks to the Moth Priest)

Moth Priest: Ah, greetings. How can this elderly scholar be of assistance?

Player: Can you decipher this Elder Scroll?

Moth Priest: You have one here? Extraordinary! Yes! Yes, I believe I can! Such a rare opportunity! I would be more than happy to read it for you!

Player: Are you ready to begin the reading?

Moth Priest: Ah yes! Give me a moment...

(The Moth Priest stands up, and opens the Elder Scroll)

Moth Priest: I see a great expanse of frozen white... far to the north. A land of perpetual winter, which has long been forsaken. Amidst a storm of chaos, where the Icy Tower awaits, the Dawnstone and the Fiery Hunter shall contend with sundered memory, their roles reversed. Time and space shall be split asunder, the last bastion of order shall crumble, and the hearts of Dawn and Fire shall finally find peace.

I must rest now... this reading has taken a heavy toll on me.

(The Moth Priest walks away)

Edited by mlee3141

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Stats

Race: White.
Last Updated: 5/29/15
Active Member: Just joined, but I will be, yes.

Playable Races:
Probably Imperials or anyone with an American accent.

Experience:
Starting out in voice acting. I have some experience with conventional acting.

Skills:

I use Audacity. (Though I can't edit the files myself.)

I'm a good orator.

I have a good public speaking voice.

I'm a good actor (I go to an Arts School so I act a lot in my playwriting class.)

My voices I can do best are emotional, smug, sly, and charismatic/confident. My accent is obviously American but I have no distinct regional dialect.

If need be, I can do grunts and any talking that involves actions. (Like combat.)

About Me:
I'm 17. Got plenty of time over the summer and I enjoy acting in general. I go to an Arts School for Creative Writing, but I have classes that involve acting (Playwriting, Screenwriting and Theater.)
I'm from Florida and I'd enjoy doing acting for mods.

I have several scripts from my Playwriting class that I can record and give out upon request :D

Sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbwZyqGc-K0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Svyaz

Actor Stats

Playable Races:

Experience:

Skills:

I'm a good orator.

I'm a good actor (I go to an Arts School so I act a lot in my playwriting class.)

My voices I can do best are emotional, smug, sly, and charismatic/confident. My accent is obviously American but I have no distinct regional dialect.

If need be, I can do grunts and any talking that involves actions. (Like combat.)

About Me:

I'm 17. Got plenty of time over the summer and I enjoy acting in general. I go to an Arts School for Creative Writing, but I have classes that involve acting (Playwriting, Screenwriting and Theater.)

I have several scripts from my Playwriting class that I can record and give out upon request :D

What equipment do you use and can we have some samples?

Actor Stats

Playable Races:

Experience:

Skills:

I'm a good orator.

About Me:

What equipment do you use and can we have some samples?

I have a Razer Seiren. I'll record something tomorrow. Any requests?

I'm gonna use ChizFoShiz's post for tomorrow.

Excitable - Real excited, not necessarily good or bad
Start of a fight
"Looking for a fight? You've got one!"
"You want to see Oblivion that badly?"
"Don't hold back now!"
"Let's do this!"
"I hope you're ready for this!"
Start of a dragon fight
"A dragon fight? They'll be telling this story for a while!"
"Let's go dragon!"
"Dovah vs Dovah, this'll be fun!"
"Hope you're ready for a rough landing!"
Blocked an incoming attack
"You can do better than that!"
"Nope, I blocked that!"
"...and counterattack!"
"You're making this too easy."
Low health
"Gods, I'm in trouble!"
"Come on! I've still got some fight left in me!"
"No way in Oblivion I'm dying here!"
After killing an enemy
"Just not good enough!"
"Aw, over already?"
"And I was having so much fun..."
"To Oblivion with you!"
"And that's that."
"You never stood a chance really."
After killing a dragon
"I'll never get tired of this feeling."
"Well that'll make for a good story!"
"Aw...and I was having so much fun..."
After being poisoned
"Uh...poison?!...come on!"
"Poison?! I'm allergic to poison!"
"Sneaky tactics! It won't work!"
After drinking a potion
"I feel as good as that tastes!"
"That one had a weird aftertaste..."
"I can chug these all day! No really, I can."
Levelling Up
"I'm getting stronger!"
"I just keep getting better."
Acquiring rare loot
"By the Gods...it's...it's beautiful..."
"Now this, this is some quality loot!"
"Is it my birthday? It feels like it's my birthday!"
Button activated taunt
"You'll never win!"
"Not much to look at are you?!"
"You really don't stand a chance!"
"I'd tell you to give up now but that wouldn't be any fun!"
Combat Grunts
Attack
Weapon swing grunts
PowerAttack
Rawr-ey weapon swing grunts
Hit
Getting hit "ouch" noises
Death
Gettin' deaded
Edited by Svyaz

Hi!

I'm looking for voice actors, both male and female, for my project MediEvil: Hero of Gallowmere.

It is full of dark humor and has a lot in common with early Tim Burton movies (quite few characters are (un)dead and a little crazy). Most roles are small, with only few lines of text, but there are exceptions.

More information about VA can be found here (go to the first page to read more about the project itself)

PM me if you are interested :)