The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

CrashMasterJMM - John Majkowski

Actor Stats

Race: White Cacasian

Last updated: 1/18/2016

Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:

Would like to think I could voice any of the races.

Experience

Starting out.

Skills:

Voice - Multiple accents, Natural voice pitch shifting

Technical - Use of Audio and Video editing software.

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/crashmasterjmm

About Me:

I come from Southern New England... specifically Rhode Island. Currently living in North Carolina.

Would be best to PM me.

Edited by CrashMasterJMM

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! I just saw this cooool thread! I have a mod running for over a year, is called "La Bella magia - Magic is beautiful" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60468/?

Is kinda a magic gameplay overhaul that got bigger and bigger over the year.

I'm a novice modder, but i never dabbled in voice acted NPC untill now. Since i'm like "Integrating" the whole pantheon of the imperial divines i started this project of adding an immersive quest for all of them to be able to play-roleplay some kind of cleric-priest character.

I'm working on "Stendarr" right now and i have some lines of dialogue in English for my english version obiouvsly. The character is a Male Nord Stendarr Vigilant so i suppose it might be a simple task to any of you, as i saw here, very talented actors. I would have done this myself but i don't have the "instrument of the art" to make something of quality.

You can PM me if you are interested, are very few lines of dialogue like 10 or so.

Thank you very much!

Hi yes all those parts still need done. Look forward to hearing your auditions!

Here they are. I wasn't sure if you're looking for filtered voices but I went ahead and did it with filters as I posted my voice actor post with the filters as emphasis.

ANIMUS

https://instaud.io/hPR

HEXAN

https://instaud.io/hPS

BAAL

https://instaud.io/hPW

KING OF SHADOWS

https://instaud.io/hPV

LOOKING FOR VOICE ACTORS:

Hey folks I am needing only a handful of lines for VANILLA characters, so I am looking for a couple voice actors who think that they can emulate certain voice actors from the vanilla game. These will only be a handful of lines but would help a lot in getting Legacy of the Dragonborn to 100% voice acted. Here's what I am looking for:

Faulk Firebeard:

The gauntlets? Yes, they are a family heirloom to the late Jarl Torygg, what of them?

Oh you're with that elf. Listen, I already told him before that the Jarl is too busy with other concerns to entertain discussions about that

and besides, they are a family relic to her late husband and have been in his family for many generations. I doubt she'll part with them

Well... I don't know...

Well, the people have suffered greatly, and a generous contribution like this will go a long way.

Just make no mistake, I am not taking any personal gain from bribes, I am treating this like you say; as a contribution and nothing more

I'll deal with the Jarl, and I think in the end she'll understand and agree it's better this way.

Well... I agree, it would be more fitting to have them on display than to keep them locked up in a private room

It might even bring some pride back to the people. I'll talk with the Jarl and you can have the gauntlets, just take good care of the, please

I may at some point, but we have too much business to attend with as it is. I'm sorry but the answer is no

Aranea (azura's priestess)

A curious question coming from one such as you. Though Azura's visions have foretold your coming.

The ring was once held by the Neravarine, the true devout of Azura. A relic which was passed down to her people as they ventured to this new land in search of solace, so that it’s presence would sanctify the building of her grand shrine you see before you. The ring most sacred, rested here upon this very altar until one who bore the name moon and star would once again come to reclaim it. And so he has retaken his birthright and ventured forth in Azura’s name.

The wanderer did not say, though Azura’s vision would deliver the truth of it to me. A village, far more meager than the name of the grand place it was named for, though not in its home land of Morrowind, but here in the frozen reaches of Skyrim is where your answers lie.

Hjorunn (lumber mill by solitude)

Ah of course. I told him I'd give him a special price, 180 gold for 20. Sound like a deal?

All right then, whenever you need them, we'll have them up there for you.

Well for that to happen you actually have to have the gold. Come back whenever you have it.

So if anyone is interested in the challenge and thinks they are able, please PM me, and if you could send along a sample of you doing one of the character's lines. Thanks a bunch!

Hi everyone! I just saw this cooool thread! I have a mod running for over a year, is called "La Bella magia - Magic is beautiful" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60468/?

Is kinda a magic gameplay overhaul that got bigger and bigger over the year.

I'm a novice modder, but i never dabbled in voice acted NPC untill now. Since i'm like "Integrating" the whole pantheon of the imperial divines i started this project of adding an immersive quest for all of them to be able to play-roleplay some kind of cleric-priest character.

I'm working on "Stendarr" right now and i have some lines of dialogue in English for my english version obiouvsly. The character is a Male Nord Stendarr Vigilant so i suppose it might be a simple task to any of you, as i saw here, very talented actors. I would have done this myself but i don't have the "instrument of the art" to make something of quality.

You can PM me if you are interested, are very few lines of dialogue like 10 or so.

Thank you very much!

Hi guys!

Thank you to all who applied! For the stendarr content part of the mod i've closed auditions!

If you don't mind i keep in touch with anyone male and female for future voice acting.

Thank you again, soon to be released a video with the final product!

Hi everyone! I already posted it in Fallout voice acting thread but I thought I'd have more luck if I write here too.

I know there are many of great voice actors. Is there someone who can clean a couple (6 exactly) of sound lines for me? The problem is that letter "S" really hits in the ear. I have no experience in audio editing - I tried my best in GoldWave and couldn't do anything. Please contact me in PM or post a message here and I'll write to you.

Thanks stringjade =)

Edited by TommInfinite

Hi everyone! I already posted it in Fallout voice acting thread but I thought I'd have more luck if I write here too.

I know there are many of great voice actors. Is there someone who can clean a couple (6 exactly) of sound lines for me? The problem is that letter "S" really hits in the ear. I have no experience in audio editing - I tried my best in GoldWave and couldn't do anything. Please contact me in PM or post a message here and I'll write to you.

I can do that! I do that sort of stuff for a living! Well.. used to anyway. Send the files over and I'll work on them right away! :P

I am looking for a good cowriter that can help me to make some quest for Stonecrest City mod. A few quests are already done. But if someone can assist me, in live chat on Steam, it will be appreciate..

By the whay, I am looking for a voice actor for Greira. A nord Female.

Greira : Nord Female, Wife of Bormir, member of Bormir Clan, Plan to be part of the city's main Quest. Skill in Destruction.

http://i.imgur.com/13dLot9.jpg

Here is some lines of her for audition :

Bormir: It's about time that you've arrived! Thanks, but these bandits weren't strong enough to destroy the Bormir Clan!

Bormir: Imsine, Ergnin! The fighting is over, come here!

Imsine: Where is Ergnin..?

Imsine: Is he playing hide and seek?

Greira: Ergnin! Come here- its safe now!

Bormir: Ergnin!?

Sorink: I've searched the manor, my lord. He is not there.

Griera: WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT THERE, SORINK!?!

Bormir: Greira.. Greira, calm down.. I think I know where Ergnin is-

Bormir: These snow-backs kidnapped our son..

Greira: What?! What do you mean KIDNAPPED?!

Imsine: Moooomm... Where is Ergnin...? I want to play tag with him...

Bormir: Thats what I think, my dear... Calm down...

Greira: YOU ask ME to CALM DOWN when our SON IS GONE?!?

Imsine: Mother, why are you crying?

Bormir: My dear, please... I promise to do anything I can to get him back.

Greira: Okay, okay!! B...But get our son back as soon as possible... (sniffling)

Edited by BeauMath

Caelo de Vorago (Nathan :3)

Race: White/Cacasian
Active Member: Yes and no. I only download mods since I can't do much with actual modding of the game!

I am currently literally completely new to the voice acting thing. I've been told I have a funny-ass voice when it comes to panicking (I play a lot of war games with friends and they end up laughing when things go wrong). I also am told my English accent is alright and I can do a minor Russian accent occasionally. I don't have any sampling and I'm actually hoping someone can more or less coach me in this. My normal voice is an upstate New Yorker (Not from the city,)

If you need just random free voice acting, you can ask me. It won't be anything uber-special, since I really am starting out and all I have is a laptop microphone haha! There's better choices but maybe I can get a boost or something from getting a chance.

Thank you for your time!