Eve's 10th Anniversary - How long have you been playing?

samroski

Eve's going to be 10 soon. I've been playing just over 5 years. Seems like yesterday. Intend to play on.

How long have you all been playing? How much longer do you intend to play?

For the anniversary, I am pleased to offer fireworks and a festival launcher to all Nexians. Please post the name of your Eve character in this thread and I'll set up a contract for you. By default the contracts are likely to be set up in Lonetrek, though I've been buying fireworks and launchers all over the galaxy, and if you have a region preference please indicate.

I first started playing back in '06 with a demo toon, but I lost track of it and stopped playing - I was just a kid back then, no money and no brains to play. Then I picked it back up in the summer of '07 with my sole toon, Isus Jarode, and have been on-and-off ever since. My most frequent play has been for the last two and a half years with my present corporation, the Sons of Ivaldi. Good bunch of guys: high sec group with roots in industry and capable investments in wormhole exploration and anti-pirate operations.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have played on and off since 2007. It is a great game my most active was from 2011 - 2014 null-sec alliance which is really what EVE is all about. I started out mining and moved into industry and trading multi-boxing 3 toons. I was interested again when it went free-to-play but I have a daughter now and have found that I do not have the time anymore to really do anything but fly around from time to time and run some missions.

Wat is eve about

Gang rape in space.

This is an apt description these days...