• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

Zancharthus

Zancharthus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
I like the direction this mod is going but it still needs some work before it's ready for prime time. I'd like to see tavern clothes , nocturnal robes and mage robes added then i'll start using this mod.

RoboNixon

RoboNixon

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #8087624.

Since I'm close to finishing up with the Vanilla armors, clothing will be on the way soon. Considering the prevalence of the tavern clothes and mage robes, I will more than likely focus on those first.

Edited by RoboNixon, 19 May 2013 - 09:58 PM.

statmonster

statmonster

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,361 posts
In response to post #8087624. #8088111 is also a reply to the same post.

Great progress on these.

Since there are no replacer UNPB BBP Mage robes (necromancer, college, etc.) I think these would be great. MrTroublemaker has some tavern clothes, which IIRC are full length but transparent. (They include both meshes and textures.)

ShadowGearX

ShadowGearX

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Love your work sir, thanks a lot! Just wanted to show you 2 glitches I found, hope this helps fix them! I'm using either UNPB-BBP v2.2 or v2.4HD, I use "The Ningheim Race by Seren4XX" and I'm not positive which body they used in their mod, I posed the question on their page and will update this post when I have a definite answer if it matters.

Inside of the nightingale armor is missing:
thumb_77320932013-05-23_00001.jpg

Steel Plate has some ever so slight clipping: 
thumb_23665722013-05-23_00002.jpg

RoboNixon

RoboNixon

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
In response to post #8112266.

That's actually not a glitch with the Nightingale Armor, but rather the .nif file is set up to only render textures on one side of the mesh. Easy enough to remedy, so I'll upload a small fix for that. Thanks for the heads up and for the pic showing the clipping on the Steel Plate, it'll help a lot.

Dice42

Dice42

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
In response to post #8087624. #8088111, #8092031 are all replies on the same post.

Having started a new game as a mage for the first time, I would welcome some mage robes.
Arch Mage robes would be good.

Loving this mod, bringing the best vanilla armour edits to the best body!

JonoPhoenix

JonoPhoenix

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts
Ancient nord has some clipping on Aela, on the upper right part of the abdomen.

omegaslime

omegaslime

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Nice mod. I'm having issues with crashing after loading when using the mod together with either [Belt-Fastened Quivers 1.2] by Chesko or the [Run Sprint and Jump] by Bergzore. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Edited by omegaslime, 26 May 2013 - 06:56 AM.

Rukido

Rukido

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
In response to post #8087624. #8088111, #8092031, #8120571 are all replies on the same post.

Awesome work, can't wait to see the clothing converted too!

statmonster

statmonster

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,361 posts
In response to post #8132584.

I suspect that your issue is due those mods. The only thing in this one likely to cause crashes is if you do not have a BBP skeleton/mesh. Come to think of it - both of those mods are prone to crashing if you do not have the right skeleton. What skeleton are you using? Try http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800 version 1.7b and pick the options in the installer corresponding to the mods you use. Also do you have a UNPB BBP body installed ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899 with the v2.4 body) ?

Edited by statmonster, 26 May 2013 - 08:05 PM.

Page loaded in: 2.278 seconds