#fffffff Perk Names

welshice

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I had this issue, your fix worked. Now I am again having the issue. I saw the file was missing again, so I used your copy but it's not working for me now. Some it list, some it doesn't, some have # and then numbers, some have NAN. Not exactly sure what is missing or where, but I would appreciate anyone who would be willing to look into this with me.

***UPDATE

I extracted my own copy of statsmenu.swf from update.bsa and placed that in data/interfaces and it's still not working.

Edited by d0cipx

• 3 weeks later...

The first time I had this issue, your fix worked. Now I am again having the issue. I saw the file was missing again, so I used your copy but it's not working for me now. Some it list, some it doesn't, some have # and then numbers, some have NAN. Not exactly sure what is missing or where, but I would appreciate anyone who would be willing to look into this with me.

***UPDATE

I extracted my own copy of statsmenu.swf from update.bsa and placed that in data/interfaces and it's still not working.

Try Re-installing SKSE - NAN error happens normally when it can't find a number.(NAN = Not a Number)

If you are using SkyRE this (I believe) get's it's information from SKSE so try working backwards from there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently had a problem with my skills showing up as follows:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gif1363911746-2013-03-22-00001.jpg

Problem

statsmenu.swf is missing/corrupted - should be in /Data/Interfaces

Fix

1) Unpack Update.BSA and move statsmenu.swf across manually solved issue

2) Download statsmenu.swf here and place this in /Data/Interfaces

OMG That´s it! Thank you very much :D

Skyrim is real paradise for mods. Now just to figure out how to fix grass floating in the air ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I concur with the above. None of the fixes in this thread have worked, unfortunately. Perhaps relatedly, I have SKSE installed, which I know for certain since I have SKSE-dependent mods that run without a hitch, yet ingame it states i have version 0.0.0.0 and must update.