#fffffff Perk Names

welshice

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently had a problem with my skills showing up as follows:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gif1363911746-2013-03-22-00001.jpg

Problem

statsmenu.swf is missing/corrupted - should be in /Data/Interfaces

Fix

1) Unpack Update.BSA and move statsmenu.swf across manually solved issue

2) Download statsmenu.swf here and place this in /Data/Interfaces

Thank you very much man, I was having this problem and it really was starting to get on my nerves. This fixed it so thank you again. I read in other posts that this was a temporary fix for some people hopefully mine continues to work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

For anyone who tried everything and still had problems, I figured out that the mod "60 fps interface" was causing it. Just disable that mod and you're good to go.

I tried going into the mod structure to replace the broken file with the one extracted from Update.bsa, but it didn't work. It actually seem to have broken the mod altogether. I just disabled the mod completely on my setup, since it isn't a necessary one at all.

• 1 month later...

i have exactly the same problem, i had statsmenu.swf in my update.bsa and i've replaced it, with no effect. Any other ideas?

also i've reinstalled skse, and i dont have the 60 fps mod.

Only thing i did was to try enderal yesterday, but i've uninstalled it. Maybe he left smth damaged tho.

Update: i've removed both update.esm and update.bsa and reaquired them from steam with no effect.

Update #2: For any1 that might bump into that, i've finally managed to solve it, by replacing statsmenu both in update.bsa and interface.bsa

Edited by arudresa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...