Linen Wrap in CK's recipe?

Hoamaii

Hi guys,

Please indulge me... I've spent hours yesterday trying to find the Linen Wrap's CK name in the CraftingForge recipe of constructible objects. Obviously, it is not listed under "linen" nor "wrap" and even though I scrolled up and down the endless list till my eyes hurt, I could not find it :(

Anybody knows what the damn wraps are actually called in the CK's recipes?

Many thanks in advance! Cheers to all :)

I believe there are no crafting recipe for linen wrap (vanilla base)...you need to create your own recipe for it, on my end i set linen wrap can be tampered into leather strips. Or you may find some mod that give you recipe for crafting linen wrap

Well, actually the linen wraps appear in one instance in the CraftingForge recipe under "ruinslinenwrap-something" but these seem to be unusable. I've also seen it use at the forge by other mods to create clothes so I'm still wondering if they are somehow in that list somewhere...

In case my English was a little awkward, I'm not trying to forge Linen Wraps, I'm trying to use them to forge a new piece of armor - I used Tundra Cotton instead so far so that my recipe looks fairly related to the cloth item I'm creating, but they're still a pain in the butt to gather ;)

Thanks for answering :) Cheers

• 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...