How do you properly install XP32 Maximum Skeleton and other variants?

tyfreaky

I have been trying to get Dual Sheath Redux to work properly for two days and nothing, finally figured out that I needed a skeleton mesh but for the last two days have not been able to get that to work properly either. I have downloaded it via Nexus mod manager and activated it and that has not worked.

For some reason when you go to the nexus download page for XP32 Maximum Skeleton and the back dagger mod, there are no instructions whatsoever, and while I hate being the guy who everyone makes fun of for not knowing something that everyone seems to know, it would really be nice if some kind of instructions were included or some link was available to access instructions, because Googling "installing XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS" really did not come up with anything useful at all.

I really would love some help for this soon. Hopefully one of you guys can help.

Thank you.

Hm, well I usually do manual installs when I download mods.

<I have around 90+ mods on my Skyrim, not a hitch.>

If you have any other mods that modify the skeleton such as the Impact Force mod (I forgot the creator =X), then it shouldn't be a problem. Just overwrite the files and everything should be hunkydory.

And with the Dual Sheath Redux, you need reproccer and the most recent SKSE to make the individual patch by it's self and then apply the .esp with your load order.

Edited by Somabby

Did you do a manual download, or was it a NMM download? Though it doesn't matter, the files should install without any hassle.

<I have around 90+ mods on my Skyrim, not a hitch.>

If you have any other mods that modify the skeleton such as the Impact Force mod (I forgot the creator =X), then it shouldn't be a problem. Just overwrite the files and everything should be hunkydory.

And with the Dual Sheath Redux, you need reproccer and the most recent SKSE to make the individual patch by it's self and then apply the .esp with your load order.

I don't have any other skeleton mods unless CBBE or Bella's better females are skeleton mods? And yes i have reproccer and the newest SKSE (I like using SkyUI) so I am completely flummoxed as to why its not working, The only thing that it could be is installation, I have rather few mods and none would have an issue with Dual Sheath Redux, are you sure its not installation?

Because if its not, i give up, it took me over a year to get comfortable with modding my game in the first place, and I do not want to stress out again worrying about corrupting my saves again.

Hmm, well BBF does have effect on the skeleton, but they both should play together nicely.

I had no conflicts when installing mine. But I don't have the two female mods installed, so I can't give any advice/suggestions.

Hmm, well BBF does have effect on the skeleton, but they both should play together nicely.

I had no conflicts when installing mine. But I don't have the two female mods installed, so I can't give any advice/suggestions.

Thanks for trying I'll just delete it then, I just got comforatable (literally) using mods like CBBE and Better females by Bella, and I do not have the time or inclination to get rid of those two mods just to see dual wielding, even though it would be very nice indeed. ohh and here is a list of my mods if that helps:

-A quality world map

-Apache Sky hair,

-Better Females by Bella

-Better females by Bella normal maps

-CBBE

-Glowing Ore Viens

-High quality 3D maps

-Immersive Armors

-Immersive weapons

-Lanterns of Skyrim All in one

-Lanterns of skyrim town and villages enhanced

-Realistic lighting overhaul

-SKSE Scripts

-All the Unoffical Skyrim Patches

-YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight (not active currently)

Sorry to hear ty, but here's a suggestion. Try remove the Better female mods, installing the XP32 Skeleton first, and then install the other two after. When you do so, it should ask if you want to overwrite some files, click no and give that a try.

Sorry to hear ty, but here's a suggestion. Try remove the Better female mods, installing the XP32 Skeleton first, and then install the other two after. When you do so, it should ask if you want to overwrite some files, click no and give that a try.

It worked thank you... and yeah the females aren't as pretty but I can duel wield now!

I really did not think that a mod that was basically just textures to make females look more attractive would have that mush of an affect. This is one of the reasons i was leary of modding. Everything affects everything else and you never know what's going to bork you or corrupt your two hundred hour spell sword save.... still bitter about that...

Thanks again I really do appreciate it.

Bah it's 'kinda working'

Its working Ok with two regular iron swords but its having problems with almost all the weapons in the immersive weapons mod and mixing and matching vanilla weapons.... I might have to uninstall and reinstall again... ahh well... at least its sorta working now

Thanks again

Bah it's 'kinda working'

Its working Ok with two regular iron swords but its having problems with almost all the weapons in the immersive weapons mod and mixing and matching vanilla weapons.... I might have to uninstall and reinstall again... ahh well... at least its sorta working now

Thanks again

Did you make the ReProccer patch?