Tamriel Map - drawn by hand

darthmop1

Tamriel

A hand crafted map

Elder Scrolls got me since Morrowind and ever since I've joined each following game and add-on (except the horse armor DLC). A year ago I had the Idea of drawing my own map. After deciding what direction it will take, I went for a mixture of official maps, fandom maps and some personal ideas.

During that time till today, I had to abandon it many times, continued and stoped again for a long time. But in the last week I've managed to invest enourmous ammounts of time to finish this piece of "art" ? (Can be called arts?)

http://www.heatherman-creatives.com/storage/tamriel_wide.jpg

Many of you will recognize the original map contures, ingame maps or some new parts.

Some of you probably will love it. Some might hate it because " OMG, Hey dude, so much work but why not kept to TES Lore? *facepalm*"

I had my reasons, why some locations are not labeled or why other unimportant are or why I had this drawing style.

For your information, it is signed - so no changes will be made whatsoever :wink: despite this map beeing full of flaws.

The map meassures about 100x66cm, can be folded down to somewhat close to a DIN A4 paper and is fully drawn - nothing is printed on this piece of paper.

Of course it will be framed and placed somewhere in the house.

Tell me what you think about it?

Cheers

===UPDATE===

I have let someone digitize the image today (92mp | 300dpi) and like to release it as modder ressource. That image comes with a resolution of 950x660px.

Feel free to use it in any mods but please mention my name and website in the credits. Thanks and have fun with it.

cheers

Brian Heath - heatherman-creatives.com

I have made print calculations for high quality poster & photo prints and international shipping.

As I can't post that into the forum, I'd like you to contact me for requests and information on

[email protected]

cheers Brian

Edited by darthmop1

Absolutely stunning! Seriously, the detail at which you go into is phenomenal. Great work!

-Elsarian

Thanks very much, glad you like it,

well, of course I'm not going to sell it so easily - it's work that got accompanied with pain in the fingers and in the back(sometimes), took a lot of patience and concentration.

I already had the Idea of making a small limited set of prints but I think it won't be very reasonable - not for me and not for you. Good quality poster prints(or any kind) cost a lot, shipping international (if) sometimes does as well. Perhaps I will find a reasonable solution soon and then we can talk about that again :thumbsup: