cbbe bbp mod install question

madmario

Anyone have a suggestion for getting nude breast animations to work with cbbe bbp?

Current install order:

Cbbe

Xb32 skel

Body slide cb++

Remodeled armor for cbbe bbp

Then for animation:

Fins

Xp32 animation pack or female animation pack

Thanks!

First you have to install the skeleton files for bbp. Therefor I have installed first the CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod with NMM. Second I have installed CBBE and let NMM overwrite the files of CHSBHC by CBBE. This two first steps are important that the BBP animation works on CBBE. With bodyslide use the sliderset cb++ body bbp and the preset maybe cbbe classic to create the femalebody.nif files. Later I have also installed the newer XP32 maximum skeleton mod. If you do so you will note that the breasts are not so much jiggling and skipping as with the skeleton of CHSBHC but the animation works, only more realistic. Perform FNIS after every installation/deinstallation of animation packs. Tagg in FNIS if you have a supported mod by xp32 installed.

Thanks Startrooper55,

I'm actually trying to avoid chsbhc, only because it breaks the realism when the characters have one size body with armor on and a drastically different one once it's off. I know realism right? That and there's limited support for it anymore. Still I wanted to with a build that worked better with the Remodeled armor for cbbe bbp (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259). Have you ever tried builds without CHSBHC?

First I have only used the skeleton files from CHSBHC but since maybe 2 weeks I´m using

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

from xp32 and have also bouncing boobs :thumbsup: but not so heavy as with CHSBHC. I like it and I think the

skeleton files from xp32 are compatible with cbbe armor mods with BBP support.

I´m also using Remodeled Armor for CBBE with BBP.

Edited by Startrooper55

• 6 months later...
Hi!

I have a problem with the bouncing mod, I do what there has written above (install XP32, CBBE and CB++ then use FNIS), but once in the game, there is no bouncing effect.

I've install them with NMM.

Someone may help me please?

EDIT: It's ok, i finally found.

Edited by saiikyo