68 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985,138 posts
Karita the Pilgrim

This mod that places Karita the Pilgrim, found at the fourth tablet on the way to High Hrothgar, back into the Skyrim world as a follower named Karita Ivarsdotter.

ZER0777

ZER0777

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
I am not sure if you know this, but Karita does not disappear from the game after you finish the quest, she heads to Dawnstar where she is the bard at the local inn.

theblackronin

theblackronin

Mead Master, Bee Herder

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
In response to post #7794745.

Same name, different characters.

Karita, meet Karita.

theblackronin

theblackronin

Mead Master, Bee Herder

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
I like this idea quite a bit. She's just a chance encounter in the game, but I had always hoped to meet her again somewhere. She seemed interesting. Probably the whole, "just a pilgrim. I'd prefer to leave it at that, if you don't mind," bit.

Well done. :)

JJDrakken

JJDrakken

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
So, is she Light Armor? Heavy Armor? Weapons, Magic, Bows? Marriage an option? Work well with UFO?

theblackronin

theblackronin

Mead Master, Bee Herder

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
In response to post #7794911.

The authour mentioned Marriage = Yes on the front page. Her original class according to UESP is CombatWarrior1H (One Handed/Heavy & Shield/Okay Archer). As for UFO, can't say. Probably as well as any other standalone follower.

Edited by theblackronin, 10 April 2013 - 11:26 PM.

rhowington

rhowington

Chaotic Neutral

• Premium Member
  • 1,156 posts
In response to post #7794911. #7794969 is also a reply to the same post.

Bethesda has her listed as a tank. Heavy armor, 2H or 1H, archery. She is marriageable and works fine with UFO or any follower mod. I did not change anything but her face, make her marriageable and essential. Other than those changes she is the same person you meet on the 7000 steps.

Roccondil

Roccondil

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
In response to post #7794745. #7794848 is also a reply to the same post.

Well, according to that first wiki article you linked, this Karita, the vanilla version, still appears at the inn in Ivarstead

rhowington

rhowington

Chaotic Neutral

• Premium Member
  • 1,156 posts
In response to post #7794745. #7794848, #7795500 are all replies on the same post.

The script was changed in 1.5 update. She now just disappears after you meet the Greybeards. This mod brings her back.

destrond69

destrond69

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
I agree, always that one encounter ..every new character I rolled up.. there she was, well Thank you very much for this mod.

Page loaded in: 1.144 seconds