Can't take it anymore... crashing, crashing, crashing!

GhostRider650

All right, i've gone through all the topics, and could fix some stuff. But i'm not sure it did anything at all, because i get repetedly crashes to the desktop, when i try to travel anywhere near to Falkreath. Tryed it by horse, by foot and fast travel to Half-Moon mill (only place i discovered in that area so far). I have to admit, it was also my last crash before i started working on this, so it's not caused by any changes i did so far. I will skip this are for the moment and try to figure out if the other crashes are fixed now.

Greetings,

Ghost

Ok Skyrim, i'm getting real' tired of your s#*! >:( I deleted everything, and downloaded the game over Steam. I just installed the most necessary mods like Frostfall and SkyRe. And it still keeps crashing when i try to enter the area around Falkreath. I tried to load a much much older savegame and it still crashes. So that basically means, that my savegame must have been corrupted much earlier and i can basically start all over again. I wonder if i will ever finish Skyrim, without any crashes and bugs...

@NemesisisTheWarlock: What does this entry do?

Greets,

a-very-frustrated-Ghost