fakeinbox

fakeinbox

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
In response to post #8389687.

It's CHSBHC - BBP:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4888//?

The mod is in between exemplary large breasts to skinny. However, as the build increases, the size of the breasts also becomes larger so you can't really tell the distribution on NPCs.

Natural Breast Animation replaces the wiggling animation of the breasts to a more natural bouncy action.

Edited by fakeinbox, 19 July 2013 - 01:27 AM.

fakeinbox

fakeinbox

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
Would you make one for CBBE too *winky eyes*?

Vagabonds718

Vagabonds718

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
This mod is amazing I endorsed as soon as I could after installing it. I would like to know if you are also going to add animations to the vanilla sneaking or your sneaking mod? And also...just had to ask, could you also make an animation for the butt as well :P had to ask. This mod is by far the best breast animation mod out there and keep up the great work.

megamanx06

megamanx06

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
I haven't tested it in-game yet, but the video looks amazing, and I'm betting I'll be back to endorse as soon as I do get a chance to see it in action.
I agree though, I think we would all appreciate sneak and jumping animations. No pressure though! (But seriously...)

Keep up the great work!

Edit: Aaand endorsed. Also, I just noticed you updated your crawling animation, I'll try that one out too. Thanks!

Edited by megamanx06, 03 August 2013 - 06:08 AM.

Zunhs

Zunhs

• Premium Member
  • 17 posts

This animation is really good. I managed to get rid of the flip of the camera when moving right after not overwriting mt_walkright.hkx in the CHSBHC mod. I let Natural Breast Animation overwrite all other files except the "360 walk and run plus" mod files. The camera flipped once when I moved right the first time but after that it looks all Natural.

ratrace

ratrace

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
The best breast anim and it's hardly heard of? Why that? However, endorsed! Great work!

oh0625

oh0625

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I will question a little hello.
What is the texture mode that is written in the video linked?

You would like to know the mode written to conspiracy and nipple.

thank you

Destructor73

Destructor73

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Incredibly realistic animation! Thanks for your work on this. However, I have a couple questions...

Can I use bodyslide++ with this mod, or will it break after I generate the meshes out of bodyslide++? I can't seem to get it to work. Perhaps I'm installing in the wrong order? I'm running GenerateFNISforUsers afterwards, but the breast bounce animation breaks (and I can't have that!).

Does it support other CBBE texture packs, and if so, should I install them before or after this mod? Is there anything I should/shouldn't overwrite in the process?

Does anyone have a good mod install order for CBBE, CHSBHC, Textures, Natural Breast Animation, and armor mods for CBBE. It's getting trickier with the more mods I attempt to install related to characters...

Thanks for any help you can offer! And again, thanks for the great mod!

-----
EDIT: I found a combination that works great, with a skin that I prefer. I installed the following, in this order, overwritting all each time:

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-
Bodyslide CB Plus Plus
CHSBHC - BBP - Bude and Jiggly Mod
Natural Breast Animation - Regular (didn't test 360)
CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 (Not the newest version! It's one of the older ones that specifically states v2 for bodyslide - there are a couple to choose from. This one --> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4686 Look for the ones that say "CHSBHC CBBE V2 ..." Any of those should work.)

Great skin, with your excellent breast bouncing mod. For anyone struggling to get their textures to look good, give it a shot. I think I read that you can only use v2 textures for CHSBHC, where CBBE has upgraded to v3 textures, and they don't work right.

I'm still not sure if I can use bodyslide++ or not. I decided to actually PLAY the game for a while. haha I'll try to see if I can get bodyslide++ to work, but I think it replaces the meshes and screws up the Natural Breast Animation mod...

Edited by Destructor73, 31 August 2013 - 12:52 AM.

phoenixdemon

phoenixdemon

ShadowWalker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
this should be the best mod of the month!!!! SOME ONE SHOULD PUT IT IN HOTFILES SO THAT EVERYONE GIVE IT A TRY!! I VOTED AND ENDORSED THAT thank you dark angel ;D

Edited by phoenixdemon, 31 August 2013 - 04:03 PM.

SilasGun

SilasGun

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
For me it does not work !? For example I have the CBBE Mod. When installing your mod 2 things are overwritten okay but would actually work ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.966 seconds