• Please log in to reply
747 replies to this topic

EbrithilUmaroth

EbrithilUmaroth

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
In response to post #8022993. #8023676, #8027040 are all replies on the same post.

Skyrim Redone might change the enchantments or stats on the mask (I know the ReProccer changes the stats), but it doesn't change the textures or meshes, which is what this mod does. So there's no way they can conflict, the stats of the mask aren't in any way dependent on the textures or meshes and vice-versa. Skyrim 2K does have high res textures for the masks, if you have that installed you have will be asked if you want to overwrite the files, choose yes. Note that the textures used to make these masks won't show up unless you also install the meshes that come with them, so be sure you install them. The easiest way to handle the installation is by using the NMM installer I made in the main files section of this mod. Also, keep in mind that no mods can possibly conflict with this, it's just a texture/mesh replacer, the only thing that can conflict with it is if you overwrite the files when you install another mod. So if you installed correctly everything should work fine. The only type of mod I can imagine that would conflict with this is a mod that takes the original Dragon Priest masks out of the game entirely.

Edited by EbrithilUmaroth, 11 May 2013 - 07:58 AM.

EbrithilUmaroth

EbrithilUmaroth

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
In response to post #8019619.

This changes nothing other than the aesthetics, and the language your game is in makes no difference. (Unless the file structure uses different words, but then you can just copy the files to the appropriate destination)

Edited by EbrithilUmaroth, 11 May 2013 - 08:00 AM.

mrpeters

mrpeters

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
In response to post #8022993. #8023676, #8027040, #8027185 are all replies on the same post.

A reinstallation seems to have fixed it ;) Kudos for assisting in the fixing of it.

Edited by mrpeters, 11 May 2013 - 09:12 AM.

petermsi

petermsi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
I checked it works perfect and I have installed the game with Skyre, etc. Total 180 mods in Spanish ^ ^ thanks man good work amazing I loved it. excites me ^ _ ^

NuclearWARPIG

NuclearWARPIG

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I've noticed that the Morokei mask made my eyes glow light blue after i took it off

lockme

lockme

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
Omg... cant find any word...

thejohn1567

thejohn1567

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
These are epic.

thejohn1567

thejohn1567

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
just wondering where the crafting option is though

gardyanakbar

gardyanakbar

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
In response to post #8017464. #8018995 is also a reply to the same post.

Immersive Armors and SkyUI does not remove the misc section of crafting. SkyUI only edits the user interface of the inventory, magic, gift, and barter menu. Immersive Armors adds some armors to the crafting list and adds a new category called Auxilary Armors (If I am not mistaken). It must be another mod conflict. Try disabling your mods one by one and find the culprit. Or try re-installing the game.

thejohn1567

thejohn1567

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I don't see where the conflict can be. I've tried taking off: Legendary Smithing Upgrades Lost Art of Blacksmith More Craftables Elegant Vampire Armor Matching Armor Parts HD Crossbows Revamped Immersive Armors Armor Perk Helmet Remover Belt-Fastened Quivers Orc Tribes Wear Orcish Armor Skyjubs Invisible Helmets None of these are the culprit. I have tried all three download options and none work for crafting; nothing shows up under misc or anywhere else. I'm assuming the problem may be with dawnguard or another expansion.

Edited by thejohn1567, 19 May 2013 - 06:49 AM.

Page loaded in: 2.274 seconds