SG Female Textures Renewal

• Please log in to reply
923 replies to this topic

Arlin69

Arlin69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Your face is beautiful breton or could bys zdradic how you did it?

MCMusti

MCMusti

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
From which mod is that Girl in those Fan Pics? I guess her name is Rachel.

Aenain01

Aenain01

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
My favourite body retexture i've tried so far. Two thumbs up.

Does seem to work great for CBBEv3 as well (which is what I use).

Banzai07

Banzai07

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Hello, what did you use to make the face (nose/eyes/eyebrows...)? I mean "the shape/meshes", not the the textures of course. Thanks

Edited by Banzai07, 28 April 2013 - 01:34 PM.

Maevan2

Maevan2

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts
In response to post #7924040. #7924270, #7924761, #7924782, #7924864, #7924930, #7924986, #7925061, #7929324 are all replies on the same post.

*wonders how people can expect support if they are too lazy to provide the slightest description of their problem*

theshewolf

theshewolf

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
I don't know if you remember at all, but we used to chat via PM about this mod before you released it again. I love how it came out. The textures are wonderful, truly. I'm glad I was able to stay sane long enough for these to come out, heh.

Curiosity, though. What ENB are you using? I'm currently using The Wilds, but even after customizing and killing Sweet FX, it cuts my fps by 20-30 frames, which is bad when I average 40-50 frames. On top of that, it's exceedingly over saturated and.. Bleh. The ENB you're using though, it appears soft and delicate, not too bright or dark, and it doesn't have colors that make me want to puke. xD

So, if it isn't a standard ENB that you can find here on the site, if it's a custom preset, would you mind releasing it? If it's one that's here on the site though, I'd love to have the name of it.

Anata ga subete de oboete ireba, watashi wa shirimasenga, anata wa futatabi sore o kaih? suru mae ni, wareware wa kono moddo ni tsuite PM o kaishite chatto o suru tame ni shiy?. Watashi wa sore ga detekita h?h? ga daisukidesu. Tekusucha wa hont?ni, subarash?desu. Watashi wa, korera ga, awaya o detekuru tame ni j?bun'na naga sh?ki taizai suru koto ga dekimashita uresh?desu. K?kishin, shikashi. Anata wa nan ENB o shiy? shite imasu ka? Watashi wa genzai, wairuzu o shiy? shite imasuga, soredemo suu~?to FX o kasutamaizu shite satsugai shita nochi, sore wa watashi ga 40 ? 50 fur?mu o heikin suru toki waruidearu, 20 ? 30 fur?mu de watashi no FPS o katto shimasu. Sono Ue, sore wa hij? ni ?b? h?wa shite iru. Anata ga ga tsukatte iru ENB wa, sore wa yawarakaku, sensaina, akaru sugite inai ka, matawa kurai hy?ji sa re, sore wa watashi ga hakutai to omowa seru iro o motteinai. Sore wa kasutamupurisetto no baai, soreha, anata ga saito-j? de, koko de mitsukeru koto ga dekiru hy?jun-tekina ENBdenai baainode, anata wa sore o kaih? suru kideshou ka? Soreha shikashi, saito-j? de koko ni hitotsuda baai, watashi wa sore no namae o motte iru no ga daisukidesu.

PS: Google Translate is not perfect, so forgive me if the translation is off.

PullThePin07

PullThePin07

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Hi, mod looks great and works in NMM well, but I'm having a few issues.

With manual download when I try to extract to the folders it gives me a bunch of "Unknown Methods" errors. If I ignore this then then in game skin is bright white and purple. This leads me to believe that this error is preventing me from extracting the full files, otherwise it would work fine. Any ideas why this is happening with winrar?

Also, would be nice if the NMM install version allowed for choices like scars, freckles, body maps, etc. Instead of doing it manually. Especially since I'm a freckle lover and the only way atm to get them seems to be by using the manual install and not the NMM.

Thanks for any help.

hellosanta

hellosanta

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts
In response to post #7932111.

1. extract the main file with 7-zip (do not use winrar, it doesn't seem to support 7zip format properly).
2. go to female_cbbe folder and copy three files from the folder and paste them into female folder.
3. pack the data folder then rename it to something else like "SG female textures cbbe" .

hellosanta

hellosanta

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts
In response to post #7932933.

I use ECE.

hellosanta

hellosanta

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts
In response to post #7933089.

I'm Korean and I understand English well enough, so the Japanese translation was unnecessary ^^;

The enb I'm currently using is tweaked version of Stakado's performance ENB classic version (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15425/).

Page loaded in: 1.346 seconds