1659 replies to this topic

3jiou

3jiou

Crazy Russian

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts
In response to post #8276001.

No. Why would you need that? With XP Multiplier set to 10, you can level up all your spells within an hour.

Edited by 3jiou, 18 June 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Shravyanga

Shravyanga

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
In response to post #8276001. #8279348 is also a reply to the same post.

Ah, alright. I was trying to become a more-or-less godly mage on this save, so ideally I would have been able to master all ten improvements. It is a bit overpowered, though :P Thanks!!

Edited by Shravyanga, 18 June 2013 - 12:37 PM.

Airesis

Airesis

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
patch notes regarding the update? also how to update? create a clean save then install over or just replace the old 1 with the new 1 on nexus directly? please let US know

3jiou

3jiou

Crazy Russian

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts
In response to post #8282632.

Click "Changes" tab for patch notes. To update, simply uninstall an older version and install the new one. If updating would require a clean save, you will be notified through the Change log and the sticky.

Edited by 3jiou, 19 June 2013 - 07:54 AM.

AndrealphusVIII

AndrealphusVIII

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
Hello there

I really like this mod, the new spells are just so awesome. And the leveling system as well. I wish all spells in Skyrim were like this.

Anyway, I have a question: I like the way that the spell tomes can't be bought and must be looted from random enemies. I was wondering if it's possible to do the same thing with some Vanilla Spelltomes. And making them also affected by the MCM menu, so I can alter the overall drop rate. I took a look at TES5Edit and I found this record: xx01bff0 "fSpellbooks". if I copy as override that one into a new esp, and add some spellbooks from Vanilla into the list of those spellbooks, will they become affected by the looting system as well?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Andre

Airesis

Airesis

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
1) Tried the new spell, and it works perfectly but im unsure about the bleeding, i have earthbound weapon that applies the poison over time, and it always works, however when i use the bow and shoot at other ppl it only seem to do the bleeding dmg and not the disease damage aswell, now i have no way to confirm this 100% because there are no dmg numbers but the dmg just seems lower even tho it lasts longet due to the 10 sec bleeding, also the target doesnt turn green anymore as if poisoned . i may be wrong but i really have no way to confirm this, perhaps u can :D 2) another thing, the divine armor spell with pursuit - pursuit only seems to work with shields+any combination (shield+spell,shield+weapon) weapon ONLY works with (shield+weapon, Spell(Right hand)+weapon(Left Hand), 2h weapon,weapon+weapon) and DOESNT work with weapon (Right hand) + spell(Left hand) - tried this multiple times in different saves with different weapons and spells and always the same result, weapon(right hand) + spell(left hand) doesnt work , it also happened that i got pursuit on a mob and it teleported me inside the ground...i could go out of it np but just wanted to report it is there any fix to the spell+weapon not working? ah i have 1 request, could you place earthbound weapon under the armor buff category? right now the storm , divine and frost armor all gain the extra duration from the perk in alteration but earthbound weapon doesnt and it only last 60 sec (1.30 with its own buff) and its kinda annoying to have 3 to 4 times before i have to rebuff the armors :| would be awesome!

Edited by Airesis, 20 June 2013 - 10:41 AM.

3jiou

3jiou

Crazy Russian

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts
In response to post #8289863.

Well, I don't think it'll work if you just copypaste that formlist. Instead, you could edit the FMR. Open it with the CK and search for "fSpellbooks" formlist, and then add whatever you want to this formlist.

3jiou

3jiou

Crazy Russian

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts
In response to post #8290110.

1) Nice question. might be that those effects can't be applied at the same time. I'll look into it.2) Works as intended, read its description

While Divine Armor is active, instantly teleports you towards the enemy target that is at a distance. Requires a shield or melee weapon equipped.

means "equipped in left hand".Ok, I'll fix it.

it also happened that i got pursuit on a mod

what does it mean?

Edited by 3jiou, 20 June 2013 - 10:40 AM.

rylasasin

rylasasin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
Minor bug:

When lightning strike hits an enemy that is too weak to survive the initial attack (IE a skeever or a weak bandit) the other effects (IE the chain lighting or the explosion) don't trigger.

RMan1989

RMan1989

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hey 3jiou, I'd like to thank you for your hard work on this mod, and also ask you a question: The moment I've noticed that you've added the Mystic school with one spell despite the fact that you've suspended the work on the mod brought my hopes up that you'll finish this particular school and add the rest of spell to it. Will you do it, or maybe you'll leave it with just one spell?

Edited by RMan1989, 20 June 2013 - 08:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.089 seconds