How to change NMM Settings? Removed mod version tab

Gamgan

HI every one, I tried doing a search and couldnt find the answer.

I was moving things around in NMM when I accidently moved the tabs on top of the list of mods ( The one that says NAME / CATEGORY / VERSION)

I some how removed the MOD version I think and now cant bring it back. I tried the nexus tab that says reset UI but that didnt bring it back either.

Any one know how to undo these changes?

So I just go to program files and uninstall NMM then re-install it and it wont affect my mods list or the way I have the download order? I just updated NMM but the description tabs are still gone, only have NAME and Category being shown, I no longer see MOD VERSION or any other info.

So Just un-installing and do it again wont affect what I already have saved?

Are you sure you didn't just 'squish' your lists off to the side? See the divider lines between 'Category', 'Version', etc? Put your mouse pointer directly on one of those lines, left click and hold, then start dragging the lines to the left and right....notice the column will shrink and expand....play around a bit and see if you didn't just collapse a column. As far as I know, you can't delete any of those headers.

Guys thanks for the responses. I have clicked the * reset UI* and that didn't do it.

I checked what TonyTitan recommended. I can squish the only 2 columns I have that are * NAME * and Category* . I can squish them and get rid of one, then when I check the space on the sides it gives me a double column icon letting me know there is a hidden column, but that's it, just those two I can play around with.

I wonder if I had taken off the Mod update option and I have to enable it, then do a scan for updates for them to show up again? Ill will give that a shot to see if that's how I got rid of my Mod version column.

Nope that wasn't it. I made sure that the Mod update Warning option was enabled, then scanned for updates, but my NMM still wont show me the current version of the mods. I remember I was moving things around a few days ago on NMM and I think I pulled that column out by accident or clicked on something as I was multitasking.

If I uninstall NMM and reinstall it, will it recognize all of my mods that are installed if all of them where done via NMM in the first place?

I'm just posting what NMM says when uninstalling it.

"Do you want to remove all of Nexus Mod Manager's Configuration Files? Doing so will reset all of Nexus Mod Managers settings. Either option will keep your mods in tact."

Then you select Yes or No.

So you should be good to go.

Thank you this worked, I uninstalled like you said, and reinstalled, all my mods are still set up as I left them and my settings are back to how they where before, I can see, Mod version, name, author, versions ect..

Thank you this was what I was looking for