• Please log in to reply
3817 replies to this topic

Sandhorse

Sandhorse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Hey Guys, GREAT MOD!

The latest version has been running on my Skyrim for the past couple weeks without issue; a vast improvement over .090b. They say God, (or the devil) is in the details and that no less true for this mod. It adds yet another level of realism and detail to know that 'under' every suit of armor, there is a 'life-like' surprise. Thanks for all your hard work giving our Skyrim men some love and something to be 'proud of.'

After you getbthe last few bugs stamped out, there are only a few suggestions I can think of to polish it off , (no pun intended)

1) Make the schlong more 'gravity aware. Whena dead bandit is 'laid bare' and on their side, their unit should lay accross their thigh and point to the ground; not remain pointing to their feet.

2) Would be nice if we could nix the painted on pubes, and get a 'real' rendered bush. Would not have to be super detailed to fit the bill. Though this maycome from a seperate mod.

3) As another has suggested, add a option jn the in game mod menu to toggle the alerts.

Even if you cannot add anynof the above suggestions, this mod is excellent and a 'must have' in my opinion.

Lastly, please forgive any typos as I wrote this on my tablet.

Keep up the great work!

smurfette

smurfette

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
In response to post #8397523.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and kind words ;)

1) This is very difficult to realize with skyrim, but we plan to do some further experiments in that direction when the other problems are out of the way.

2) This is also planned, in fact i have such a SOS addon in WIP state, i just don't find the time to continue working on it. But we hope that via the addon mechanism of SOS, other people will make fantastic schlongs aswell, which can easily be added to the existing ones to get even more variety.

3) Which alerts do you mean ? The "schlongifying acors and armors" text ? During this initial time we have it there intentionally because the schlongification is a very critical process, and if users report problems we need them to be able to tell us about their schlongification. Also doing a save during the schlongification process can cause glitches so it is good if the user is aware when it is done. It only shows upon loading a game so it should be acceptable i guess. But once we have the mod stabilized enough we might take it out. Adding it as an option . . . not sure that makes sense if we are going to remove it anyway . . . will discuss with it Vector.

MajSpork

MajSpork

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Does with work with Adult Show XXX?

BigBaggie

BigBaggie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Just wanted to say a couple of things:

This mod can be made compatible with Frostfall via TESEdit, by removing (at least) the setup spell the armors will be recognized by Frostfall again. After removing anything that broke immersion or were incompatible with other mods (hot springs home) I accidentally removed the setup spell which means that if I want my actor to have a schlong I have to (via MCM) "clean" and reset the tallywhacker to get one back.

Amazingly detailed mod - glad my hunter doesn't have to dry hump chicks forever. Rigging, meshing, textures, all spectacular and apart from the easily disabled non-hetero context and immersion breakers it's really a piece of art. Also didn't even think of relating your schlong graphics to the standing stones but damn, phallic symbols for everyone right lol. Again, amazing mod - endorsed.

FelioCusland

FelioCusland

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
In response to post #8398121.

ASX is not "incompatible" per se but it has been reported that it doesn't work very well. I don't remember exactly what the problem was, but I think it was the erection (like for AP)

FelioCusland

FelioCusland

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
In response to post #8393928. #8394525, #8395241, #8395620, #8395657, #8396643 are all replies on the same post.

Suggestion: try also this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31724//?
Not sure if fixes corrupted savegames, but I used it once with my first 200+ hours character and it did something.

Sigurd44

Sigurd44

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,364 posts
For people who might CTD because of heavy script usage (not only SOS, but in combination with other mods, Wet and Cold, Footprints etc. too) I would recommend to test the following settings in the Skyrim.ini maybe (and of course back up your Skyrim.ini before you do that):

fUpdateBudgetMS=4.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=4.8
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=1048576

It's no miracle cure, but it does maybe help a bit. You have to be carefull with altering papyrus settings, because after a certain limit SkyUI starts moaning, but those settings work for me at least.

I have to add that CTDs might depend not on using SOS or many script mods in general.

For CTDs there might be a dozen of other reasons, like skeletal issues/incompatibilities or just general performance issues (which means texture, meshes and script load in the sum is too much for your rig or just fails because of the internal Skyrim engine limitations).

I recommend those two threads if your CTD is general performance based:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1029363-infinite-load-screen/page-3

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1028545-help-required-assistance-appreciated/

It was a new experience for me either (and I have a ultra rig), that Skyrim itself is limited in VRAM and RAM usage (although you have a Win7 or Win 8 64 bit system software, Skyrim remains a 32 bit application with all its limitations). So if your CTDs occur especially while fast travelling or cell zoning (indoors -> outdoors) and might be even mixed with infinite loading loops/screens, then my strong guess is, that you have a general performance problem.

A pure skeleton based CTD mostly occures if wandering around in Skyrim and CTDing when other NPCs/actors come into line of sight or if you change from 3rd person view into 1st person view of your player character and vice versa.

The real strange effect of decreasing the overload of the Skyrim engine might be, that if you downgrade some texture mods (from 8k to 4k or from 4k to 2k) even scripts suddenly might be handled better.

The second effect that might sound somewhat strange, is, that while slowly downgrading your system (downgrading/deinstalling texture mods) you might not watch any remarkable fps improvement, but your CTDs/infinite loading loops vanish more and more. I for example had 30fps in minimum and 60 fps (Vsync limited) maximum even while I had serious CTD/infinite loading loop issues. My fps rate is almost the same now (after downgrading/deinstalling not only some mods), but my Skyrim almost purrs like a pussycat again. Framerate isn't really the best indicator for performance issues in Skyrim.

if you wanne spread some Kudos, give them prod80 (the helping guy in the above two threads), but not me :-)

Edited by Sigurd44, 06 July 2013 - 09:19 AM.

longxue

longxue

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
In response to post #8399463.

Could I confirm you about the value of iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes?
I heard that iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes should be set 4000000000 if persons have 8GB of ram.
The value you show here is far low, right?

I use this mod and Wet and Cold and somewhat causes CTD rarely but I dont identify specific mod causes the issue so far.

Edited by longxue, 06 July 2013 - 08:59 AM.

Sigurd44

Sigurd44

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,364 posts
In response to post #8399463. #8399754 is also a reply to the same post.

I formerly had only 76k allocated (the default value) and maybe others with problems here have that default value still set in their Skyrim.ini. My guess, just try it and set it to the value you like, but if you use SkyUI, that mod can handle only certain limits. If you get warning messages from SkyUI ingame I would decrease them asap.

In addition I point to post #6 in this thread:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1029363-infinite-load-screen/

iMaxAllocatedMemorybytes is a setting where you might reserve RAM space for script/papyrus usage only. This doesn't help much if the RAM space for mesh/texture loads (they use RAM too of course) will be too small afterwards.

4GB isn't a recommended standard value for SkyUI users for sure.

Edited by Sigurd44, 06 July 2013 - 09:15 AM.

tomomi1922

tomomi1922

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
In response to post #8394244. #8394505 is also a reply to the same post.

Thanks so much for prompt response. I will try it at once.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Larvitan, stormprime
Page loaded in: 0.968 seconds