17 replies to this topic

Palladin777

Palladin777

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Hi!
I want to ask You for something. I wan't to instal mod, which increase body textures. But there is one thing - I don't want ANY NUDITY in my game. Shortly - I want mod like CBBE but without nudity and armor changing.

Next - can You tell me what is this? Which mods?

1 - UNP
2 - UNPB 
3 - UNPC
4 - ADEC

5 - ENB

And do You have links to this mods?

Best regards!

Edited by Palladin777, 01 May 2013 - 10:15 PM.

neiljwd

neiljwd

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 454 posts

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/

That is CBBE, when you install it you can CHOOSE to have nude bodies, or keep vanilla undies with better skin texture, or pretty undies, with updated skin textures.

So basically CBBE offers you 2 NEVER NUDE body options :smile:

1,2,3,4 are all body mods, much like CBBE is, just a different one from a different modder. Everyone has their own preference. I don't know if any of them offer a none nude version like CBBE does.

5 ENB - ENB's are separate graphic injector problems that enhance Skyrims graphical beauty - not a mod specifically, and only for moderate to high end PC's.

TheNewAgeElvis

TheNewAgeElvis

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/

That is CBBE, when you install it you can CHOOSE to have nude bodies, or keep vanilla undies with better skin texture, or pretty undies, with updated skin textures.

So basically CBBE offers you 2 NEVER NUDE body options :smile:.

Not only this, but you have the Bodyslide utility (and non-sexualized, compatible armor meshes that the mod's developer also made) that let you shape the characters, along with a very realistic, HD face pack so the people aren't all hideous and plastic-y looking. You can also download skin textures that replace the one-color scheme with something that more closely resembles human skin pattern.

It depends on what you mean by "best." I have no clue about ADEC but UNP is definitely more rooted around Japanese art styles, so if you prefer realism, CBBE is the way to go. I myself use the Non-Nude version with mature skin retexture and the "official" armor pack. Combined with the ENBs mentioned above and a male skin-replacer, you get really cinematic, professional-looking NPCs.

mellophonist

mellophonist

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

I personally go with CBBE like the other two said there is options for non-nude NPC's. I think CBBE looks the most realistic out of the ones you listed, the others are generally extremes on either end of the proportions spectrum i.e. either really skinny or really curvy  CBBE finds a happy medium imo. Also to take into account most armor mods are made for the CBBE body and you can custom make your own body size using the tool that CBBE comes with. 

Here are hte links to all the mods as per request. 

WARNING: some pages contain nudity.

Spoiler

Palladin777

Palladin777

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Thx guys :) As I see all of them contain nudity :) And thx for advice with CBBE. How can I have CBBE without nudity? I must download other file or there is one file and I will be instructed how instal mod without nudity?

PS - I though I will find mod for bodys textures, which is totally out of nudity but as I see there is no such a mod. ADEC, UNPB, UNPC have this too. 

And about UNB - it's a great mod! I use this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15105

How do You think? Are they compatible? And which in Your opinion is better?

Thx for help mates! Best regards!

neiljwd

neiljwd

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 454 posts

When you install  CBBE in NMM it has proper install selections and instructions, very straightforward.

ENB's are a totally seperate thing to MODS, they shouldn't ever conflict, should always be compatible.

SOME lighting mods clash with ENb's, but they'll say on their pages. 99.9% of ods wont touch what an ENB does.

Jeir

Jeir

Arcane Archer

• Premium Member
  • 4,719 posts

Also, if you install mods manually, CBBE has visual guides linked in the mod description, which show you how you can install the NeverNude bodies manually.

Project ENB has always been my favourite.

Palladin777

Palladin777

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

2 more qustions mates... what is SKSE? And Vanilla is original body texture?

Edited by Palladin777, 10 May 2013 - 10:26 AM.

Jeir

Jeir

Arcane Archer

• Premium Member
  • 4,719 posts

SKSE = Skyrim Script Extender. Lets the game do more things, basically. SkyUI is probably the most well known mod that requires SKSE.

Erm. Do you mean CBBE Vanilla, or the Skyrim default 'vanilla'?

CBBE Vanilla = CBBE body shape that more closely fits the shape of the default Skyrim bodies. It's CBBE, so will still have some texture issues with non-CBBE outfits.

Skyrim default 'vanilla' = the body shape you have in Skyrim without mods.

Palladin777

Palladin777

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Ok thx for help: ) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.928 seconds