Skyrim Legendary Edition

AlienSensei

They would have made it sooner or later. It's nothing different than the "Game of the Year" edition they made for Oblivion, and I think Morrowind. My only problem with it is that they aren't adding any new bug fixes before release. I've had a lot of random stuff mess up since either the 1.9 update or the installation of Dragonborn. I did both at the same time so I'm not sure which one caused the problems. But, it would be nice if they made some effort to fix the problems, and some of their half-finished quests and such, before releasing a GOTY or "Legendary" edition of the game.

I intend to get it when I have the money so I can have my own copy for PC, but hopefully by the time I can afford to get it they'll have fixed more problems.

Bethesda's difficulty system is very poorly done to begin with, a very unbalanced system....Legendary just compounds it more so....I have no interest in it myself and won' t be utilizing it as I much prefer a more balanced approach to add difficulty to my game....Smarter and more pro-active AI being the primary target.

I don't think it's a rip off, if you want the game and DLC, it's cheaper than going separate. (Except for sales maybe.) If they added anything exclusive to it, it'd be a rip off considering how many people already have the game and some or all 3 DLC and would need to buy Legendary Edition just for that. (Plus, how would that work on PC with Steam?) If anything, it's a bargain to the customers. The game could have done with more fixes to begin with, but yeah. Edited by AxlRocks

Oh...THAT Legendary...oops...my bad.... :ohdear: ....I won't be buying myself if it comes with all the DLC's.....I have absolutely less than zero interest in Hearthfire and...well...I own three copies of the game already.... :blink: ...One for the XBox, on which I started....and two for PC.

Bethesda's difficulty system is very poorly done to begin with, a very unbalanced system....Legendary just compounds it more so....I have no interest in it myself and won' t be utilizing it as I much prefer a more balanced approach to add difficulty to my game....Smarter and more pro-active AI being the primary target.

What do you do to achieve this balance?

What do you do to achieve this balance?

A small list of Mods I consider essential....though they are primarily aimed at a lone Stealthy Poisoner Archer which I play.....And so I aim for Mods that give the AI NPC's the brains enough to duck for cover and stay in cover, makes it much more of a realistic challenge to get a bead on them..... they actively search for a stealthed Dovahkin attempting to flank his position if the space allows....and work as a much better team if they manage to flush him out or simply catch him in open space out of stealth....their Archers will keep their distance and their close quarter fighters will attempt to flank and encircle him.

Also have a Mod that charges unstealthed Arrow hits up to realistic damage....both ways....Taking a hit REALLY hurts, I can't afford to take more than two hits....but neither can the NPC's....maybe three, and in rare cases four depending on their Armor.....A Mod that has my Dovah and his opponents take more damage with close quarter weaponry also, as my Dovah is Light Armored close quarter combat is a very serious risk to him....And a Mod that supplies much more realistic poisons damage, makes my Frost Bite Spiders hell on wheels though.... :P ...rule is don't tangle with them.... :blink:

And a Mod that supplies fast, dangerous, aggressive opponents....I am still looking for the right Dragon one though, found a good one, but would need to tweak it in the CK due to one limitation it adds that doesn't make sense.

I play on Expert because I find Master ridiculous....all Master does is have you put out a lot less damage and the NPC's put out a lot more...I find the Expert balance more realistic....more equal damage both ways. I have just endeavored to give that equal damage a much more realistic outcome and worked on the AI to give the opponents both a smarter and more aggressive but not so fool hardy behavior, just through careful choice of Mods I use.

Im interested in the new version and seems don't have to worry much about that with the xBox, however the PC game bugs at times get on my nerves a wee bit. If it is an all in one set, that would be fine. I have the Oblivion Game of the Year Addition. Shame on me for setting it aside for a long time. I have the Oblivion xBox game version as well. I hope Bethesda will fix the bugs and not just drop the ball by not fixing what is already at times wrong with the game, if they do, well, My baby shocked face will probably occur.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srw3RdiIlrQ