So I've given up on blood magic in Skyrim and instead am settling for trying to make my player character feel as much like Hellsings Alucard, Vlad "The Impaler" Tepes, as I can. I've managed to find some armour that works with his, but there aren't any "Dracula" like capes around that I've seen, ones that flow very long and tattered, with a very high collar, red velvet inside, black outside fabric.

ActusReus's Plate Armour mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26313/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D26313%26preview%3D&pUp=1) is probably the best armour mod I've seen in terms of being damn close to Vlad's armour without going for that, all I'd need is a gold handled two handed sword, which I'm not picky about, and the epic cape.

I guess what I'm saying here is I'm hoping that either I'm blind and someone can help me find the right mod to help with my immersion and roleplaying, or that I can commission someone, to which I would be willing to pay for their time and effort, to create for me the pieces I need to complete my set.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...