355 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 986,918 posts
WW2 Uniforms

In a forgotten footlocker next to the World War 2 exhibition in the Museum of History,
lie an assortment of relics from the most second most terrible war in human history, preserved
pristine and never having been set up in their displays, you can now ravage the wastes in
one of 18 new uniforms and hats!

sugarape

sugarape

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Thanks for th ratings and comments! Its what keeps me going when Nifskope crashes for the 100th time.

Nurdbot

Nurdbot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Awwww :( No Tommy Atkins Helmet? good stuff never the less. Please if you make a second set include said helmet.

And if you are ever going into weapons, A Lee Enfield Rifle would be smashing too ;).

sugarape

sugarape

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Nurdbot, trust me if I had the skill to make those items I would! Time to learn Blender I think.

weeg2

weeg2

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
IMHO this needs more wehrmacht uniforms, im only seeing waffen ones. How about one or two of those gray marching uniforms they wear, or something

Kendo 2

Kendo 2

Leper with the most fingers

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts
I think this is the best historical uniform mod to date. Great job on this.

GMan12f

GMan12f

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
do you think you could make a WW2 exhibit for the items, open up the WW2 part of the Museum of History?

thenightgaunt

thenightgaunt

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
Very nice.

maldan1525

maldan1525

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
10 stars... maybe make some WWII weps?

sugarape

sugarape

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Thanks all!

@maldan1525 - I'd love to make some ww2 weapons, or if someone else makes them, to combine into a ww2 themed mod.

@Craigsters - The box should respawn, wait three days (i think) and it should be refilled. If not I can always release another version with more items placed.

@weeg2 - there is an Army camo uniform, army officers hat, army camo cap and army coat. I'd retex the Chinese jumpsuit to look like the standard field grey but I thought it looked too Chinese/Russian. I'll give it a try and see how it turns out.

Page loaded in: 1.103 seconds