New Premium servers and more payment methods including paying by SMS/t

Dark0ne

"2Checkout weren’t big fans of the idea of a “Lifetime” membership for some reason "

I think i know why, i don't think that sounds like a great idea for you. For the people who buy it, it is a great idea because they do not have to pay again, but as you said: "we rely more on you guys to keep us going than we do on the ads on the site. "

Let's say that everyone buys lifetime premium, then none will ever buy premium again because they have it forever. You are not going to get more money from the members, just from the ads and premium members have no ads right? How do you get the money to keep the site running?

I will buy premium as soon as i have money for it and will buy for 6 or 12 months i think. Not because i need any of the premium features, i don't feel i have any use for them right now, but because i want to support you :p

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since you just keep talking about it... (*teasing* >w<) I finally supported my favorite... no, my only modding site.

Here's to the Nexus! Keep going strong!

Quick question about the membership options. Is the system setup currently to allow me to buy someone else a lifetime membership? I have one myself and would be interested in both giving a gift and supporting at the same time.

I glad I decided to take the plunge and become a premium member. While it was some time ago, this place has grown so much since then. It's a pleasure to support such a wonderful community. Keep up the good work Dark0ne.