Skyrim not loading from SKSE launcher (resolved)

Ezio1503

Hello there like many I'm new to modding and I'v gone my hands on Nexus Mod Manager and I love it had no problems with it uploaded SkyUI, Skse and two other mods. I decided to get some additional mods, Armor mods, Facial mods, Some Naughty Mods "thats right im naughty". And when I first tried to launch skse_loader.exe It seemed like It was going into the game but as the Intro for Bethesda Softworks closed and just as I saw the Huge Skyrim Logo the game crashed and when I tried to launch again I got "Steam error application load error P:0000065432". I tried to shut down the Steam and it seems like that did it for Steam error application load error P:0000065432 but the game still crashes..... What do I do :D

• 1 month later...

Hello there like many I'm new to modding and I'v gone my hands on Nexus Mod Manager and I love it had no problems with it uploaded SkyUI, Skse and two other mods. I decided to get some additional mods, Armor mods, Facial mods, Some Naughty Mods "thats right im naughty". And when I first tried to launch skse_loader.exe It seemed like It was going into the game but as the Intro for Bethesda Softworks closed and just as I saw the Huge Skyrim Logo the game crashed and when I tried to launch again I got "Steam error application load error P:0000065432". I tried to shut down the Steam and it seems like that did it for Steam error application load error P:0000065432 but the game still crashes..... What do I do :D

I'd say the most likely cause for the crashes are a load order error or compatibility errors. Try running BOSS and see if it works.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey just had this bug as well. Up until now to get rid of it, I would run BOSS and then TES5Edit, and if that didn't clean up any problems then I'd restart steam. Usually didn't have to restart though.

Today that didn't work, and on a hunch I decided to check to see if it was something to do with NMM, and wadda ya know, I'm not running the latest version.

Just upgraded, and
voilà! Fixed.

For those of you who don't know, BOSS is a sorting tool which cuts out the frustration of manually sorting and organizing the load order of your mods. It's a big help.

TES5Edit is a cleaning tool, which clears up conflicts between modules, at least, as best as it can.

Hope this helps someone else.

Cheers,

~GC

Been getting this error for the first time today. Does NOT happen when I : Start Steam->Run SKSE, or, end Steam process tree->restart Steam then launch SKSE

DOES happen when : Skyrim crashes->attempt to relaunch immediately or when Steam has already been running->attempt to launch

Also, found this video. Guy is a little rushed in his directions but clear advice none the less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?=4LuLL78scQg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...