• 29 posts
Oh thank god, finally!

dark_viper

dark_viper

Expect the unexpected.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts
I don't really know if I should keep it using ... Playing skyrim via windowed/fullscreen makes a huge difference. High Performance ENB is used, so I am getting 30-50 FPS - fullscreen. This performance drops to 20-39 while windowed + this mod. I have another fix for this issue. If you alt-tab to your desktop, done with whatever you did, click on your skyrim icon at your tray, move your mouse-cursor to the middle of your skyrim, now tab through with alt-tab combi until you reach the skyrim process. Done. This will fix the issue as well without any loss of performance and any usage of other mods.

Edited by dark_viper, 20 May 2013 - 10:25 AM.

virusek

virusek

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
In response to post #8091472.

This mod does nothing related to performance drop, check included source code. Most plug-in authors do not include their source code because is buggy as hell.

mickmida

mickmida

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
In response to post #8091472. #8091558 is also a reply to the same post.

or you simply press Tab once and then you press Alt Tab...next time in Skyrim you wont have double coursor (no windowed mode included)

KalrocVN

KalrocVN

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
Thanks again for this mod!

Everyone who has their own little voodoo dance workaround to avoid the double cursor please stop posting it. Your method stinks and this mod is better.

filledb

filledb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
I hope this works.....

bod33

bod33

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Thank you so much, this works a treat.

DRAKONYUS

DRAKONYUS

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
What's new in beta version 2.0 ?

virusek

virusek

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
In response to post #8092888.

Programmers - read this: It uses MinHook library ( http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/44326/MinHook-The-Minimalistic-x86-x64-API-Hooking-Libra ) and hook CreateWindowExA to make sure plugin get correct Skyrim window. It also do not create any additional threads so no more race conditions. Normal users - read this: If 1.2 work fine for you, stick to it, if not - try 2.0. PS: I created new method for BW_Plugin v2.0 beta: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36177/ to hide window borders instantly !

Edited by virusek, 20 May 2013 - 04:05 PM.

aeg0

aeg0

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I always brought up the console before alt-tabbing. It works but this is more convenient

Page loaded in: 1.146 seconds