I have an issue with a ENB mod.

Cha0sC0re

So i decided to install some ENB mods, to see which one I wanted to try.

Problem is the only ones that work have some weird widescreen thing going on, does anyone know how to disable it? Or why ENB's like Sharpshooters get a black sky/no lighting change bug?

pls explain... perhaps upload a screenshot example what you mean...? and verify you have followed the installation instructions correctly... some people either forget to download the ENB binary from enbdev and/or forget to make the changes to skyrim's INI files as per the enbdev instructions.

and verify you have followed the installation instructions correctly...

There is only one thing I cant do for some ENB mods.

When I launch the injector, my pc (or Webroot) deletes it the moment I launch it, saying it is "unsafe" or some BS. I don't think it could affect the problems im having with the non injector versions.

Let me go into further detail with my issue, I cant take screenshots so this is the next best thing. Sharpshooters makes the sky pitch black, accept for the clouds, which remain the same. And Cinema Scope is widescreen. There is a big black bar at both bottom and top of the screen.

Try and avoid Injector version unless wrapper doesnt work at all.

With ENB you can take screenshots using the 'Insert' key on your keyboard. Pitch black sky is weird... is this only with Sharpshooters ENB? If unsure try and download a standard version of Skyrim ENB for the official ENB website and install it (copy to skyrim folder) ...try this one: http://www.enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0132.htm ... this way you can point the problem at either the Nexus ENB settings you downloaded or an issue between your system and the ENB Binary causing this.

As for the black bars on top/bottom of the screen using Cinema Scope, this is normal for that mod. Even the screenshots on the mods page have it. If you dont want it... under Options folder there is a folder saying 'No letterbox' with an adjusted enbeffect.fx file to remove the letterbox.

Also from Cinema Scope Mod page... a 'small' note..

Important!
Here is a tip: if want to disabe letterbox and the option file in enb leaves image too dark, just use enbeffct.fx of chosen preset, open it, search #define HD6_VIGNETTE, and add // before that line, or simply, delete it.