290 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974,242 posts
Gweden Brothel

Changes the Sirens' Deception quest to allow Tsarrina to survive and restart her brothel at Gweden Farm. You are asked to recruit more girls to rebuild the business.

test2006

test2006

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
too bad..completed the quest allready and all are dead...
:-( but nice idea...even if i canīt give it a try..

geistxx

geistxx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Nice Idea. I Hope ya complete this mod as to where the pc can be a working girl & run the place & recruit girls. thx for the effort. I'LL Keep checking back on this mod.

Faraday00

Faraday00

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 25 posts
Hi ghastley,
After installing the mod several times I still get an large yellow exclamation mark outside Gweden Farm. The screenshots suggest there should be a lantern. Any ideas?

ghastley

ghastley

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
Yes the Red Light nif was in the wrong directory, it will be fixed in 0.3 (hopefully uploaded tomorrow). I found a misdirected texture and some typos in dialog that will fixed at the same time.

I'll also include an update to the MS04 script that will allow Tsarrina to be resurrected, so an existing character can be used for testing.

ghastley

ghastley

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
0.4 with a few more bugs fixes is now available.

ghastley

ghastley

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
"When the Vow Breaks" before brothel is expected and you should have got a message after the Brothel quest reached the recruiting stage to remind you that Maeva's available. At that point all the individual girls' quests are started and Maeva's just checks to see if SQ10 is done and if so, reminds you.

However that requires the proper stage in the GS01Brothel quest, and it may be impossible to get there before using the SetStage 140 method.

The missing texture for the lamp glass is fixed in 0.4.

You'll probably also find that a 300 hour character has locked out some of the other quests, which is why there's a surplus of individual quests. E.g if all the Oblivion Gates are closed, Prizna is never enabled. Conversely, you can't do Juliana's before Dreugh Wax is available or Viranus is dead, so it balances out, I hope.

JCP768

JCP768

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 634 posts
Yeah, so far everything has been going smoothly with version .4

Got Maeva
Got Virgilia
Waiting 3 days for Cybeline
And heard about Juliana Galena from the Bravil castle mage.

The writing is a little jarring, but I guess that's to be expected from an adult mod. The main issue I see is unless someone was already involved in that sort of lifestyle you'd think it would require more legitimate reasons and convincing then just "dating", or "fun" :P. Then again I don't have any prostitute friends or interest in prostitutes enough to understand whatever their reasons may be.

I guess not wanting to become an old hag with nothing but a farm, or pissing off step-daddy might be reason enough. ;D

daninja13

daninja13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Im a little stuck i did the quest but i cant get to the actual mod how do i do it ???? pleases help

JCP768

JCP768

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 634 posts
daninja13: Did you kill the Khajiit?

Bugs:
The guards in the Arboretum have a Sugar topic in which they mention themselves in the third person.

After talking to Sugar you can still talk to someone else about Sugar and that'll give you the initial quest update which you are already past.

Galena took my aloe vera leaves and troll fat but then the ogre's teeth topic disappeared, and when asking about "cure" she'll say I don't have the items even though I gave her 2/3 of the items and currently posses the last 1/3 of the needed items.

The area just below her breasts is see-through.

Page loaded in: 1.056 seconds