11 replies to this topic

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
Compatible mods

> Dragon Combat Overhaul (Does not affect player)
> Enhanced Skyrim Camera SKSE Plugin
> Frostfall
> Lock-On
> Realistic Humanoid Movement
> SkyRe

Partly Incompatible
* Mesh replacers: Some people report problems with these kinds of mods, but personally I have no problems.
* RaceMenu: If you change your scale through their menu, it won't update properly after transformation. However, changes through the console's "setscale" command will apply.
* Wrath of Nature (and sequels): Whatever you do, just don't transform while already transformed!

Incompatible mods

- Not sure of any specifics, but certain mods that alter your size and speed will cause problems with flying movement.

This post will be updated as more feedback comes.

Edited by Ceruulean, 30 July 2014 - 07:28 PM.

techboy11

techboy11

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i find mod that dont work for this mod is that add transform like can be come ice wolf or earth bear

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
In response to post #16821959.

er, Wrath of Nature? Can you explain in more detail?

Dinovart

Dinovart

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
In response to post #16821959. #16888979 is also a reply to the same post.

Wrath of nature and it sequel are working, I have tested it 2 days ago. Player even can transform from dragon to beast and momentally to dragon. Only one bug: if player will transform back to the human, when he is in dragon form but using aspect form above it, character will freeze in ugly semi-humanoid form and only solution is restart skyrim. But it isn`t incompatibility,because the same issue I have with werevolv. Also, author, can you say approximately date of the next update? Never force you or your work, just interesting.

Edited by Dinovart, 28 July 2014 - 04:58 AM.

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
In response to post #16821959. #16888979, #16956554 are all replies on the same post.

No idea, I've got some other projects I'm working on besides Skyrim.

Dinovart

Dinovart

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
Sorry, but I frogot to write about one major incompatibility: any mod, that alters default dragon meshes, will cause CTD during the transformation. For example, this mod http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/29631/? . I,m using only textures from this retexture, and then FDR3 is working.

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
In response to post #17030469.

Huh, that's quite odd. I'll have to check out why these meshes are causing problems.

EDIT: When I use the meshes, I have no problems. I don't know why you're having CTDs :/ This is quite puzzling indeed.

Edited by Ceruulean, 30 July 2014 - 07:25 PM.

Dinovart

Dinovart

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
In response to post #17030469. #17037569 is also a reply to the same post.

I wa surprised too, but even when I deleted al my mods about a year ago, it always caused CTD untill I deleted meshes. I have tried these meshes with new update and got CTD. Thank you for such comprehensive work and quik answers on all questions!

ddan24

ddan24

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Ok so I'm having this problem where I go into dragonform and when I transform completely, my dragon gets up and flies away while the camera stays in the same spot I transformed at. Please help looks like an awesome mod. BTW I'm using dragon combat overhaul and more dragon loot. They are the only other dragon mods I have installed. Thank you

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
In response to post #17325324.

After transforming? It's just a simple race change. I don't know why you'd fly away since that only happens when you start flying. Still, it's always script lag or some mod interfering strangely.

Edited by Ceruulean, 09 August 2014 - 06:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.886 seconds