38 replies to this topic

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
Compatible mods

> Dragon Animation Replace (Use optional file for ground dragon breath accuracy)
> Dragon Combat Overhaul (Does not affect player)
> Enhanced Skyrim Camera SKSE Plugin
> Frostfall
> Lock-On
> Realistic Humanoid Movement
> SkyRe

Partly Incompatible
* Mesh replacers: Some people report problems with these kinds of mods, but personally I have no problems.
* RaceMenu: If you change your scale through their menu, it won't update properly after transformation. However, changes through the console's "setscale" command will apply.
* Wrath of Nature (and sequels): Whatever you do, just don't transform while already transformed!

Incompatible mods

- FollowerLivePackage (disables player dragon attacks for some reason)

This post will be updated as more feedback comes.

Edited by Ceruulean, 21 March 2015 - 01:04 AM.

techboy11

techboy11

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

i find mod that dont work for this mod is that add transform like can be come ice wolf or earth bear

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
In response to post #16821959.

er, Wrath of Nature? Can you explain in more detail?

Dinovart

Dinovart

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
In response to post #16821959. #16888979 is also a reply to the same post.

Wrath of nature and it sequel are working, I have tested it 2 days ago. Player even can transform from dragon to beast and momentally to dragon. Only one bug: if player will transform back to the human, when he is in dragon form but using aspect form above it, character will freeze in ugly semi-humanoid form and only solution is restart skyrim. But it isn`t incompatibility,because the same issue I have with werevolv. Also, author, can you say approximately date of the next update? Never force you or your work, just interesting.

Edited by Dinovart, 28 July 2014 - 04:58 AM.

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
In response to post #16821959. #16888979, #16956554 are all replies on the same post.

No idea, I've got some other projects I'm working on besides Skyrim.

Dinovart

Dinovart

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
Sorry, but I frogot to write about one major incompatibility: any mod, that alters default dragon meshes, will cause CTD during the transformation. For example, this mod http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/29631/? . I,m using only textures from this retexture, and then FDR3 is working.

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
In response to post #17030469.

Huh, that's quite odd. I'll have to check out why these meshes are causing problems.

EDIT: When I use the meshes, I have no problems. I don't know why you're having CTDs :/ This is quite puzzling indeed.

Edited by Ceruulean, 30 July 2014 - 07:25 PM.

Dinovart

Dinovart

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
In response to post #17030469. #17037569 is also a reply to the same post.

I wa surprised too, but even when I deleted al my mods about a year ago, it always caused CTD untill I deleted meshes. I have tried these meshes with new update and got CTD. Thank you for such comprehensive work and quik answers on all questions!

ddan24

ddan24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Ok so I'm having this problem where I go into dragonform and when I transform completely, my dragon gets up and flies away while the camera stays in the same spot I transformed at. Please help looks like an awesome mod. BTW I'm using dragon combat overhaul and more dragon loot. They are the only other dragon mods I have installed. Thank you

Ceruulean

Ceruulean

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
In response to post #17325324.

After transforming? It's just a simple race change. I don't know why you'd fly away since that only happens when you start flying. Still, it's always script lag or some mod interfering strangely.

Edited by Ceruulean, 09 August 2014 - 06:33 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.438 seconds