Companion Neeshka

rsdntevle1

Hi everyone.

It just occured to me that a better place for a feedback/comment/suggestion/issues thread for Neeshka would likely be the forums of the host site. >.> I'm not much of a forum visitor, so I'll use that as my defense. :) Anyways, I thought I would create a topic here, then update the link on Neeshka's description page.

Those who are using the final? v2.5 of her, I hope she's working well for you. If not, please let me know of any issues that you've encountered. If you haven't upgraded yet, do so, as it fixes a known problem with her horse, and a number of other things recently in v2.4, if you missed it.

Also, to all the ppl who sent me pm's that I didn't see and therefore didn't reply to, sorry about that. Again, not really a forum visitor. I shall try to do a better job of checking in, so resend your message if you like, as most of them I couldn't reply to any longer.

• 1 month later...
She will wear the best armor she has - some custom armor may be passed up for stock armor though. Just remove every armor and casual outfit except the ones you want her to wear from her inventory.

She will wear the best armor she has - some custom armor may be passed up for stock armor though. Just remove every armor and casual outfit except the ones you want her to wear from her inventory.

Thats the best I can do right now. Except some custom armors\clothing puts things in akward places like (Tail) so she doesn't equip them.

I have a feature request. Can you add some "chat" dialog options, so you can ask Neeshka about rumors or about her condition, or something? 'cause i always felt strange, when i left her somewhere for few days or even more then week, and after reunion all i could ask is about her skill progress or to give her some orders =\

No saying 'hi' and no asking how is she. Even simple rumors option, like that of other's npc's, can make her character more alive, not like robot-companion. It's just if you like to make her more alive and dear to player, then general NPCs, it's necessary to make it possible to talk to/with her about something.

Thats the best I can do right now. Except some custom armors\clothing puts things in akward places like (Tail) so she doesn't equip them.

Some mods can force NPC to equip specific outfits, I think. And there's also a mod forces NPC to equip tail-slot items, though it can crash your game if too many NPCs wear tail-slot items....

Interesting Issue.

After equping some items that give her 90% chameleon, the effect continues after the items have been remove from her inventory. Now her eyes are missing, her neck is gone, and she is still partially transparent.

• 5 months later...
In reference to choosing casual vs armor, I use a mod that has companions coded with a command to follow and relax, and they instantly put away any form of weapons and armor and don casual wear, so it seems it can be done. I'm no modder so I have no clue how though. I would like to see more companions with some personal conversation options. I feel rude when they stand there smiling and all I can do is give them commands.