13 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 961,932 posts
Kodachi Swords

This mod adds Kodachi swords to a vendor shop.

johnn123

johnn123

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
ooo now this is nice, great job LHammonds!

LordFrostcraig

LordFrostcraig

Xbox Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,225 posts
Looks awesome!

Sudian

Sudian

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
this looks great but if it fortifies blade 10 points on strike then doesn't that help your target?

Kyuukei

Kyuukei

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
Thanks very much! It looks wonderful. However, yeah, the Fortify Blade is off. The weights are also asymmetrical but that doesn't really matter much.

Totally using these things forever. I would endorse it right now but for the timer on that.

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
Well that was kinda silly of me wasn't it. I'll fix the fortify blade and release a 1.1 plugin to correct that problem.

As for weight, what do you mean? They are both set to 14...which is symmetrical. I do have differing health but they are similar for a shield and weapon. If I lowered the health of the off-hand, it will render it quite weak as it will break much easier. Is the health ok or would you want it modified? Off-hand health is 1200, primary health is 650.

EDIT: Noticed a typo with Fortify Block being 1 instead of 10 as well.

LHammonds

Edited by LHammonds, 06 February 2011 - 11:36 PM.

Kyuukei

Kyuukei

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
Oh, whoops! That's what I get for viewing images half-asleep; I mixed up the weight and armour/shield values. My bad.

The health doesn't matter much to me, really, but if anything raise the primary to match offhand? The other thing that was missing was the Fortify Block bit, but otherwise, that's it. Looks excellent.

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
Ok, I'll up the health of the primary weapon and whoop it out right quick. I can feel my wife dying to ask me to help with the kids...**rushes off to crank it out**

EDIT #1: Changes worked. As a level one, I was able to almost wipe out all guards in the Market District...until the enchants ran out. ;)

EDIT #2: I have included the Blender and Paint.NET sources I used. You can easily change the color tent on the handle for other varieties if desired. You can also see how the use of multiple layers and layer blending effects can be used.

Enjoy!
LHammonds

Edited by LHammonds, 07 February 2011 - 03:36 AM.

d181sp1

d181sp1

Undersecretary of secretarial underlings

• Premium Member
  • 1,370 posts
These look awesome, perfect size and I love the Akaviri swords look and feel. Is there any chance of getting a second release without the enchantments though?

Thanks for the donation to the community.

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts

Is there any chance of getting a second release without the enchantments though?

Not likely. I'm done with this mod. If you don't want to modify the plugin yourself with the Construction Set to suit your liking, there are a couple of other options:

1. Download and use the mod called Enchantment Removal (requires OBSE v0014+) which will allow you to remove the enchantments in-game.

2. Download and use the mod called Multiple Enchantments (requires OBSE v0014+) which will allow you to add more enchantments to the armor.

LHammonds

Page loaded in: 1.268 seconds