585 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 943,506 posts
Apophis: Armory of the Silver Dragon

Apophis: Armory of the Silver Dragon adds several complete weapons/armor/clothes sets for sale to various vendors in the Imperial City Market District. Go to the 1st Edition book store and purchase the book called "Apophis: Armory of the Silver Dragon" and read it for more information about the armor sets.

You need to read the book after you've reached level 20 or higher in order for the weapons and armor to become available in the vendor shops.

Heavy armor and weapons are equivalent to Daedric. Must be level 20+ before you see them in vendor shops.

Light armor is equivalent to Glass.

Clothing (non-armor) can be purchased at any level.

Vigilant Warden

Vigilant Warden

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
Nice mob, but i'm not one to like a bunch of re-textures of other people's mods. :( I know they all probably let you, and you did make some fantastic armors/weapons, but it's one of my pet-peeves. D:

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
Well Vigilant Warden, I supposed you don't like the majority of mods here then since there are very few new 3D object authors. But then again, this is just a re-hash of existing equipment either. Notice that blue-flamed blade my BattleMage and Mage are holding? The blade is unique and created from scratch by another author but the flame effect was done by me and as an added special effect, the flame is backwards making it look like the blade is sucking in the flames from the environment. Something I don't think has been done before although it is a re-texture of Bethesda's flame for their torch. I guess it's still a pet-peeve though eh. Oh well. I made this mod primarily for myself and thus I created this to make myself happy. There was interest in the community for me to release this so I went through the hoops of making a full-on mod (such as permissions from all the authors, readme, screenshots, etc.)

Dabba

Dabba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I was sort of following this mod on the official forums, so I'm very glad to see it released. I really like the designs, especially that mage blade you were talking about. A definate download from me.

Vigilant Warden

Vigilant Warden

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
Oh, don't get me wrong the idea is certainly unique: but I don't mean "other people's mods" as in Bethseda as well. I noticed a lot of the armor resemble mods from people, that modded from Bethseda. People re-texturing a Bethseda item/unit is fine with me, really. I never said I hated this whole mod, or anything in it for that matter. :] The Blue Flame effect is nice indeed, too!

Buster02142

Buster02142

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
wow they look great even though ive seen them before... and also the flame equipment was done before but forgot in which mod..but the flames were red i like your blue flames better 10/10

Buster02142

Buster02142

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
wow for some reason the items did not appear in the vendors for some reason...hmm

MANDALORE 05

MANDALORE 05

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
wow, good mod. I haven't seen these armors before)))

Bond123

Bond123

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts
There is something for everyone here with lots of class.

Impeccable presentation as well.

Drazius

Drazius

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
Looks really good, thanks for releasing these

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.938 seconds