SEXLIVION!!

billypnats

I was looking for HGEC cloth on google and I came across this

click the link, download the file, convert to 7z file by renaming and viola!

LINK REMOVED UNTIL I GET PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR

or

LINK REMOVED (incase you think im some scammer person trying to upload virus to you -.-)

I don't know exactly how it works(the readmes really really mess up for me), but it adds a new skill that can be checked with the "sex diary" on the misc item list once you run the mod.

Once again, most of the words are in japanese, and since my computer don't have japanese, all the words are like weird symbols.

But oh well, at least ONE of you must want this and at least ONE of you must know how to work this out, so yea

You may want to note the actual source site of the mod, and make it clear that people cannot upload, or use parts of the mod without having permission from the original author. And given the language barrier, any attempts to get that permission may be misunderstood and cause the modder to remove their mod, or get upset about their work being used by foreigners. Unfortunately, as far as modding goes, this is not an uncommon occurance.

Additionally, people should be aware that there are several risks involved with using a mod based on a game localized for another language. Use of these mods can cause unwanted effects, changed names of interiors, cells, and may result in the breaking of other mods. Generally, this should not be attempted by anyone who is not themselves familiar with modding, and able to solve these problems as they develop.

As the mod and the source of the mod is not in a language which the OP reads/speaks, and which most others around here donot read/speak, the effects of the mod cannot be verified to any degree.

oops, sorry, wasn't aware of the rules at the time.

Unfortunately, All I know that the file was recently updated and created, the 0.2 version was made on May 24th, 2008. on OBLIVIONPLayers. Oh yea and I have/will remove the link as soon as I finish writing this.\

As for the mod breaking part and foreign languages, from what I can tell in CS, this mod does not actully use any materials used by other mods, so it should be safe, its only animations (some of which have already been used in several other mods like eroblivion, Slofs Sexy anims, etc.) and scripts.

You may want to note the actual source site of the mod, and make it clear that people cannot upload, or use parts of the mod without having permission from the original author. And given the language barrier, any attempts to get that permission may be misunderstood and cause the modder to remove their mod, or get upset about their work being used by foreigners. Unfortunately, as far as modding goes, this is not an uncommon occurance.

Additionally, people should be aware that there are several risks involved with using a mod based on a game localized for another language. Use of these mods can cause unwanted effects, changed names of interiors, cells, and may result in the breaking of other mods. Generally, this should not be attempted by anyone who is not themselves familiar with modding, and able to solve these problems as they develop.

As the mod and the source of the mod is not in a language which the OP reads/speaks, and which most others around here donot read/speak, the effects of the mod cannot be verified to any degree.

Vagrant has some very excellent points in regards to foreign mods. I've personally seen a foreign mod break a game by renaming half the stock items to their German names! So care should be taken in using/translating these mods.

• 1 year later...

anyone with info on where to get the mods and install them would be really helpful, im starting to think that most of these mods for oblivion and morrowind have been lost.. anyone with info on this please e-mail me at *I need to read @ forum rules . now!*

Thread locked for necromancy. Not a good way to make a good first impression.

- Vagrant0

Edited by Vagrant0