• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Jakisthe

Jakisthe

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
Hey everyone! At the request of some of our readers (and something I've been thinking for a while now myself), this is a thread wholly dedicated to the posting of undoubtedly awesome BSR pictures. In fact, I've been looking for pictures myself to help spruce up the manual/front page of the mod, so if you've some which are particularly interesting/show off the specific abilities well, let me see! I'll credit you if I use them, of course.

PS: if you're looking for the other threads, they're here

The Main Mod thread

The Bugs and Problems report thread

The Main Design thread

PPS: This is more of a personal thing, but I'm considerably more likely to use images which aren't focusing on skimpily dressed characters. Sorry, that's...just not how I'll be presenting the mod. Feel free to have them/share pictures of that, but I almost certainly won't be using them for the aforementioned manual >_<

Edited by Jakisthe, 19 June 2012 - 03:51 PM.

kaekaelyn

kaekaelyn

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
Using the abilities? Sure! I don't know if it's a particularly good one, especially since I play on a crappy laptop with reduced graphics and all, but here's Farlose (a Nord vampire whose name means Fatherless) in Mortalis Forma about to warp away from a tight spot and across a lake using Iunae Magickae. http://img.photobuck...06-19_00002.jpg More to come as I continue trying to find angles that don't accentuate my severe graphical limitations.

Ahtilah

Ahtilah

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
Got a good Harvest Heart image for you guys. And thanks for making this conversation start for this such thing. My images are to large in file size to put them up on the mod page :blush:

Posted Image

Edited by Ahtilah, 19 June 2012 - 04:44 PM.

kaekaelyn

kaekaelyn

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
My favorite so far.

Posted Image

Farlose waits out the last dwindling hours of sunlight indoors, ready to take Tamriel by night.

Edited by kaekaelyn, 19 June 2012 - 05:10 PM.

Ahtilah

Ahtilah

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
Airuska, a true daughter of Skyrim. Fighting for true independence from the corrupt Thalmor.

Posted Image

kaekaelyn

kaekaelyn

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
Oh, that is truly badass, Ahtilah. The armor is sick and I love those axes and those suspicious eyes darting off to the right. Think she smells Altmer blood? Nah, probably just another Draugr. :P

Posted Image

Farlose bearing his Lord's mace, in His terrible house of worship. Ah, if only the Vigil knew, his vampirism would likely become a non-issue.

Edited by kaekaelyn, 20 June 2012 - 12:05 AM.

Ahtilah

Ahtilah

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
Yes, probably only Draugr, as I have just recently recreated her. A sickness I have got, when I am not satisfied with my mods, I recreate characters, but at the moment... I am really satisfied with how my mods are turning out. Maybe just gotta find a mod to give me the armor bonus to iron that I would find on Daedric. But also, later levels comes the Silver Dragon armor or the Knight of the Thorns. Which look absolutely stunning.

EDIT: You got some good pics yourself :) I especially like the lighting you are using. I'm glad some people manage playing the guy characters, personally I can't stand looking at a guy's butt all day =P

I do my best not to go into the 'hot' things like curvy CBBE, UNP, or that Big melon crap and skimpy armor myself. I try to keep it as much vanilla as possible, but vanilla just makes things waaaay to dirty IMO, like they never walk over to a stream and wash their hands and face from the blood/dirt at all. Not to mention it just doesn't look to good on an HD 1920x1080!

Edited by Ahtilah, 20 June 2012 - 02:48 AM.

kaekaelyn

kaekaelyn

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
Hah! I have a bad habit of starting over all the time, too, probably because I have so many mods that I usually end up screwing something up and feel more like starting fresh than backtracking. Couple reasons I don't care too much about staring at a guy's butt all the time: A. I play in first person a lot. Easier to aim and all that. B. While I'm not into butts in a big way, I'm actually an extremely androgynous but straight female. :P So I do like my pretty men. I try not to get too pissed off when I see all that skimpy armor and bouncing boobs stuff, but it does ruffle my feathers. I just get annoyed when I encounter it somewhere I'm not looking for it, like in the screenshots for a mod concerning lighting or something like that. By the way, I'm terribly jealous of your HD stuff! I have to use HiAlgoBoost to make my game playable. <3 HiAlgoBoost, though. Seriously. It's amazing what it can do. 400% fps boost.

Ahtilah

Ahtilah

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
With all the HD mods I still have close to about 35 FPS(Judging myself, no mods to know for sure and don't know how else to check) I think anyway. My system is not the best, but I manage well, and it doesn't look bad at all. I would like 60 FPS, but I would rather have a few HD textures, I don't have HD landscape, that would be to much of a performance hit for me. Eventually I plan to change all that and get myself a very well built computer, at least 6 times as much as the performance of my current one. This is also about a 3 year old system, motherboard is about 6-7 years old. It is something that is needed. :happy:

kaekaelyn

kaekaelyn

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
I just need to get myself a desktop computer. I use an Asus Eee tablet with an Intel HD graphics card. It's a miracle I can run Skyrim at all! But it's kind of cool to be able to play it on a tablet. I kind of feel like I'm playing the "mobile version." And it looks pretty good, considering--at least in still shots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.905 seconds